The New York Times
· If We Had a Real Leader →
After the Challenger explosion, Reagan reminded us that we are a nation of explorers and that the explorations at the frontiers of science would go on, thanks in part to those who “slipped the surly bonds of earth to touch the face of God.”
· Advance Micro Devices' (AMD) CEO Lisa Su on Bernstein 36th Annual Strategic Decisions Conference →
Can you talk a little bit about those hyper – those HPC opportunities, Frontier and El Capitan?
· Relief for migrant labourers: Too late, too little →
The SC, in its judgment, expanded the frontiers of fundamental rights.
· Pandemic Organizers Are Co-opting Productivity Software →
Storing the bare minimum of personal information is in line with the recommendations put forth recently by the Electronic Frontier Foundation, a digital-privacy and free-speech nonprofit that has published detailed guides to organizing securely.
· China and India are in a dangerous standoff over a hotly contested border →
For about 80 years, India and China have quarreled over a roughly 2,200-mile frontier spanning the Himalayas, occasionally going to war over their competing claims.
· Market-Makers' ETF Intelligence: Friday, May 22, 2020 →
The “frontier” of best advantage runs from SPY at location , to URE at location  to MIDU at .
· Donald Trump is starting a messy fight with the entire internet →
The Electronic Frontier Foundation calls it “the most important law protecting internet speech.”
The New York Times
· DealBook: An Election Fought With Charts →
A stimulus plan worth 750 billion euros, or $826 billion, would cross a new frontier for the European Union, The Times’s Matina Stevis-Gridneff writes.
· Turkey, Greece spat over border policy and treatment of refugees →
Greece counters that the frontier is unchanged and that it is not obliged to consult Turkey about infrastructure on its own side of the border.
· Nodwin Gaming and Airtel join hands to take esports in India to the next level →
“Gaming is the next frontier of entertainment and it gives us great pleasure to announce our partnership with NODWIN to unlock the potential of E-sports in India,” he added.