|eastern frontier||Doğu sınırı|
|frontier between||Arasındaki sınır|
|frontier town||Sınır kasabası|
|northern frontier||Kuzey sınırı|
|western frontier||Batı sınırı|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
The Japan Times
· India’s ‘pride’ will be defended in new China border flareup, defense chief says →
They fought a frontier war in 1962 and there have been regular spats since, though no shot has been fired since the 1970s.
The New York Times
· China and India Brawl at 14,000 Feet Along the Border →
Brawls at 14,000 feet along their inhospitable and disputed frontier are not terribly unusual, but what happened next was.
· SpaceX finally sent humans to space. What happens next? →
And, of course, there’s that crewed mission to Mars, largely seen as the next frontier in human space exploration and Musk’s impetus for starting SpaceX in the first place.
· Don’t treat Italy like a leper colony says foreign minister →
Greece, for example, said yesterday it would open its frontiers to citizens from just 29 countries, excluding Italians, Spaniards and the British.
· Exclusive: Zoom plans to roll out strong encryption for paying customers only →
Electronic Frontier Foundation researcher Gennie Gebhart, who was on Thursday’s call, said she hoped Zoom would change course and offer protected video more widely.
· Exclusive: Zoom plans to roll out strong encryption for paying customers →
Gennie Gebhart, a researcher with the Electronic Frontier Foundation who was on Thursday’s call, said she hoped Zoom would change course and offer protected video more widely.
The China Post
· No rodeo festival dashes Wyoming city’s hopes amid COVID-19 →
(AP) — The Just Dandy women’s clothing store in downtown Cheyenne has endured fire, flooding, recessions and so far the coronavirus pandemic, but will this year’s cancellation of the city’s famous cowboy-and-rodeo festival, Cheyenne Frontier Days, be the daddy-of-’em-all disaster?
· Golar LNG Partners LP (GMLP) CEO Karl Staubo on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Record low gas prices favors LNG as the cheaper and cleaner source of energy versus alternatives with new markets opening for potential FSRU contracts seeking access to LNG fuel and environment environmental benefit arbitrage and also frontier markets, as Tor Olav mentioned, in potential floating datacenters fueled by LNG and similar.