|fugitive slave||Kaçak köle|
|fugitive slaves||Kaçak köleler|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Naked City podcast: Australia’s most wanted criminal →
He was also Australia’s No.1 fugitive, spending 11 years on the run.
The New York Times
· Your Short Film of the Day →
Still, the journeyman actor, who was halfway through his stint on “The Fugitive,” soon needs to stop and catch his breath and admits, “I haven’t run this much in two years on television!”
The Japan Times
· Death of ‘Mr. Big’ stirs memories of Singapore’s gangland past →
He was once one of Singapore’s most storied fugitives and went on to run a powerful European drug trafficking syndicate out of Amsterdam, according to two former Singapore police detectives and media reports.
· Graham Ball obituary →
In 1997 he was with The Cook Report in Cyprus, researching the fugitive fraudster Asil Nadir, whose company Polly Peck had collapsed in 1991 with debts of £1.3bn.
· PNB fraud case: Interpol notice against Nirav Modi's brother put up for public viewing again →
The Interpol has placed the Red Corner Notice against fugitive diamantaire Nirav Modi’s brother Nehal in public view again, after he recently lost an appeal against its issuance by the international police cooperation body last year, on the request of Indian agencies, officials said.
· The 'risky business' of tracking Rwandan fugitive Felicien Kabuga →
He was certainly one of our top fugitives.
Hong Kong Free Press
· Today’s Hong Kong, tomorrow’s Taiwan: Protesters find help and sympathy across the strait →
Therefore, lawfully accepting fugitives would be the most effective measure.