· Personal Loan: Most of the Indians may opt for loan to tide over COVID crisis- Survey →
Commenting on the survey report, IndiaLends Founder and CEO Gaurav Chopra said, “The pandemic has changed the way we all function, affecting our physical, mental, emotional and financial wellbeing.
· Black trans people are disrespected in life and barely acknowledged in death – our lives matter too →
We must think through what the function of the requirement to be “unarmed” is whejn considering death in police and state custody, the respectability framing delegitimises the value and preservation of our lives.
· Ebola virus explained: History, causes, symptoms, treatment; all you need to know →
These symptoms may be accompanied by vomiting, diarrhoea, rash and other symptoms of impaired liver and kidney function.
· Sally Beauty leans on digital sales during store shutdown period →
The company has executed a restructuring which results in a consolidation of field operations for Sally Beauty Supply and Beauty Systems Group as well as a consolidation of certain corporate functions.
The Japan Times
· Japan enacts law to impose tougher penalties for road rage incidents →
Those who pass the skills tests will also have their cognitive functions examined.
· Cabot Oil & Gas: Capture The Rise Of Natural Gas →
This decline in production ultimately leads to a correction in inventories because the seasonal pattern is still at work in the data – that is, demand continues to function even if supply is impacted by price.
· Four charges against senior citizen who attempted to run over police at Penang road block →
On the first count, Lim was charged with obstructing Lance Corporal Mohd Shafizan Abd Samad and Lance Corporal Muhamad Azaman Mat Saad from discharging their public function by deliberately not stopping his car for inspection by the two policemen at a road block during Ops Mabuk.
· Defending Dr M, Bersatu deputy minister tells Perikatan govt to ‘jaga kau’ at July Parliament sitting →
He was expected to join a press conference that day together with Minister in the Prime Minister’s Department (Special Functions) Datuk Seri Mohd Redzuan Md Yusof but the event was later cancelled.
· ‘We can’t relax’: Europeans face up to life after lockdown →
“A book,” she says, firmly, “has a therapeutic function.”
· UN chief Antonio Guterres appeals protesters in US to be peaceful, urges authorities to show restraint →
No democracy can function without press freedom, nor can any society be fair without journalists who investigate wrongdoing and speak truth to power”.