“Funding” in the news
|lack of funding|
Publications and example sentences
· NZD/CAD: Downside Pressure Likely →
The common denominator for these two example pairs, the Japanese yen (or JPY), is often used as a funding currency for speculative trades.
The New York Times
· Wealthiest Hospitals Got Billions in Bailout for Struggling Health Providers →
While Health and Human Services also created separate pots of funding for rural hospitals and those hit especially hard by the coronavirus, the department did not take into account each hospital’s existing financial resources.
The New York Times
· In Memphis, Journalism Can Still Bring Justice →
What she didn’t have was funding.
· Coronavirus Australia latest: at a glance →
Hunt also announced an additional $20m for mental health funding.
· What else happened as coronavirus swept the globe →
Félicien Kabuga, a wealthy Rwandan businessman, is accused of creating and funding the notorious Interahamwe militia that carried out the 1994 killings of about 800,000 people in less than three months.
· K-12 schools keep mishandling sexual assault complaints. Will new Title IX regulations help? →
All schools that take federal funding are required under Title IX to respond to allegations of sexual harassment and assault involving students, the Supreme Court ruled in a series of cases in the 1990s.
· Former minister Teresa Kok says ‘history repeating itself’ after Malaysian Rubber Board chairman ‘expedites’ nod for RM100m project in own constituency →
Such examples were the Rubber Research Institute of Malaysia Mini Stations (Rriminis) and integrated processing complex (IPC) a few years ago in Kota Tinggi, Johor which had cost RM 130 over million in funding.
· Premier League must finally share its riches to save English football →
He did prompt the Premier League into good works it is never slow to trumpet in front of governments: the community programmes, funding for grassroots facilities, and money to the EFL, touchingly described as “solidarity”.
· 'A once-in-a-generation upgrade': V'landys's vow to revive Leichhardt →
And I'm very confident that in putting forward detailed plans for the upgrade of Leichhardt, we'll have a champion in Peter V'Landys who will help us deliver state and federal government funding for the project].
· Emerging technology could solve 'ludicrous' fish loss from irrigation →
Still, he's confident governments will help share the funding burden, noting the millions they spend on building fish ladders, breeding and restocking native species.