Funeral en las noticias
Colocaciones de ejemplo
|funeral home||Casa funeraria|
|funeral procession||Cortejo fúnebre|
|funeral service||Servicio funerario|
|funeral was held||Se celebró el funeral|
|state funeral||Funeral de estado|
Modismos y frases →
Publicaciones y oraciones de ejemplo
· Where states reopened and cases spiked after the U.S. shutdown →
Weddings and funerals are also allowed.
· (EDITORIAL from Korea JoongAng Daily on July 14) →
The Moon Jae-in administration plans to hold a funeral administered by the Army -- not the Armed Forces -- and bury the remains of the general's body in the National Cemetery in Daejeon, instead of in Seoul.
· (EDITORIAL from Korea Times on July 14) →
Park's official funeral was held by the city government Monday after a five-day mourning period.
The New York Times
· Zindzi Mandela, Activist in South Africa and Ambassador, Dies at 59 →
Her funeral will most likely be limited to 50 people, in line with South Africa’s coronavirus lockdown, officials said.
· Carriage Services Inc.: A Funeral Service Provider That's Growing Responsibly →
Carriage Services Inc. (CSV) operates in the very fragmented funeral services and cemetery business and has become the second-longest tenured consolidator.
· New York Funeral Director: Pandemic Has Been A Wave That 'Knocks You Over' →
Fourth-generation funeral home director Patrick Kearns (left) and his business partner and brother-in-law Paul Kearns-Stanley stand in front of their funeral home in North Richmond Hill, Queens.
· NFL Identity Crisis: Cowboys Vs. Washington Enters New Era →
In 1979 after quarterback Roger Staubach led a 14-point rally in the final two minutes to beat the Redskins and clinch the NFC East, Cowboys’ defensive end Harvey Martin swung open the door to the visitors’ locker room in Texas Stadium and flung in a funeral wreath.
· Seoul Holds Funeral For Mayor As Accuser Details Years Of Alleged Sexual Harassment →
A group of mourners leaves the funeral of Seoul Mayor Park Won-soon at Seoul City Hall on Monday.
· COVID-19 in Bihar: Another minister tests positive for Coronavirus; 1116 new cases recorded →
More than 20 people, who had recently attended a funeral, have tested positive at Bihta block in the district.
· COVID-19 outbreak: Madhya Pradesh govt says no to public Ganesh puja pandals, mass Eid prayers this year →
Public Ganesh festivities will not be allowed in Madhya Pradesh this year due to the coronavirus outbreak, the state government said on Monday, and also laid down attendance restrictions for functions like marriages and funerals.