· Auryn Resources: 1 + 1 = 3 →
Eau Claire will be combined with the Homestake Ridge and Committee Bay projects to form Fury Gold Mines, a Canada-focused high-grade gold explorer/developer led by Michael Timmins.
· ‘Time to call it a day!’ Boris ordered to walk away from Brexit trade talks with Brussels →
DON'T MISS:Brexit fishing TRIUMPH: UK fishing industry to triumph despite EU fury [INSIGHT]Tory MP points out how Brexit negotiators are close to agreement [DETAILS]Remainers accused of scapegoating Brexit for downturn in UK economy [COMMENT]
· The South Is Rap's Past, Present And Future →
(The Queens rapper has said on several occasions that the title wasn't intended to shade any particular region, artist or trend, but his clarifications did little to mitigate the fury of those who did believe the genre was falling as Southern styles like snap and trap arose.)
· The South Got Something To Say: A Celebration Of Southern Rap (2000-2004) →
How Lord Willin' or Hell Hath No Fury didn't make the final album cut for this list is an entry point into a larger conversation — one I've been battling pretty much since I moved into James Hall my freshman year at Hampton University.
· BBC FURY: Beeb savaged over 'deeply immoral' TV licence fee as over-75s lose free benefit →
Last week, the BBC sparked fury by pressing ahead with its decision to scrap the universal free TV licence for over-75s.
· ‘Outsmarting nature’ US Army project uses squid teeth to self-repair suits in seconds →
DON'T MISS:Tehran's war capability revealed amid tensions with West [ANALYSISUS soldier risked 'cataclysmic outcome' with defection to USSR [COMMENT]Turkey close to Russia's grasp amid Trump fury after Venezuela ruling [ANALYSIS]
The Wall Street Journal
· Five China Questions for Candidate Biden →
Let us take a step back—okay, make that several big steps back—from the sounds and fury of this summer and take note of what should be obvious: The most important issue facing the country and the world in coming years is the rapidly deteriorating relationship between the two most powerful nations on the planet, China and the U.S.
· Wetherspoons: How Tim Martin vowed he 'wasn't killing off pubs' amid 'Neverspoons' row →
Similar fury erupted after an app was launched called Neverspoons, which highlights independent pubs close to Wetherspoons venues in a bid to support them financially.
· Liverpool lockdown: Could Liverpool be next city to go on lockdown? →
DON'T MISSLiverpool fans slammed for breaking lockdown rules after title win [INSIGHT]Northern mayors warn against government advice on lockdown easing [WARNING]Fury as hundreds flout lockdown to party at illegal rave in the woods [ANALYSIS]