|failed to gain||獲得できなかった|
|order to gain||得るために|
· Sustainable Is Both Attainable And Explainable →
There is also evidence that the trend to divest companies with large carbon footprints is also gaining momentum.
· The world's most followed stock index is set for a drastic makeover →
Both companies have posted double digit gains in 2020.
· SurveyMonkey: A Long-Time Favorite →
Furthermore, as the company has been gaining traction in the enterprise segment in recent times, the growth story has also become more interesting.
· 8@eight: ASX set for uncertain start as US-China tensions rise →
The S&P500 swung between gains and losses for the session, but staged a rally into the end of the week, after the US’s top immunologist, Dr. Anthony Fauci, stated his support for re-opening the US economy.
· Kraft Heinz Is A Buy →
The first of these was bearish and the shares are down about 58%, against a gain of about 5% for the S&P 500.
· Qatar makes COVID-19 app mandatory, experts question efficiency →
MIT Technology Review's Tate Ryan-Mosley, who has created a database of government-backed COVID-19 apps, told Al Jazeera the idea of contact tracing is old, but that digital tracing, which started to gain traction during the Ebola outbreak, has not proven to be effective yet.
· Russian fighters flown out of western Libya after Haftar retreat →
Al Jazeera's Mahmoud Abdelwahed, reporting from Tripoli, said Haftar's immediate gains in the assault on the capital a year ago have been attributed to the fighting prowess of the military contractors from the Wagner Group.
· Weirdly, Intu Might Be Saved By The Lockdown →
But the decision is not longer about insisting upon covenants and so gaining the lending back.
The New York Times
· Mory Kante, Million-Selling African Singer and Bandleader, Dies at 70 →
Along with singers and bandleaders like Salif Keita from Mali, King Sunny Ade from Nigeria and Youssou N’Dour from Senegal, Mr. Kante both spurred and benefited from growing attention to African music in the 1980s and ’90s, when marketing terms like Afropop and worldbeat gained traction.
· Steinmetz seeks to reverse $2B arbitration award to Vale - FT →
Steinmetz says he can show that Vale already believed, incorrectly, that BSG Resources had gained the rights through bribery and corruption before it signed the deal.