|failed to gain||獲得できなかった|
|order to gain||得るために|
· WATCH: Trudeau pauses for more than 20 seconds when asked about Trump, U.S. protests →
The Saturday night incident first gained attention from video online and on local news.
· UGAZ: Prepare For The Rise Of Natural Gas →
What is not straightforward, however, is the gains or losses that occur in a typical month from something called “roll yield”.
· Donaldson Company, Inc. (DCI) CEO Tod Carpenter on Q3 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Economic and geopolitical uncertainty in Latin America added to the pressure, but share gains in Eastern Europe and China were notable offsets as we build our presence in these markets.
· Anti-Putin shaman forced into mental asylum in Siberia →
Alexander Gabyshev has gained many fans in his native Yakutia, and local officials have expressed unease over his case.
· Commodities Were Energetic In May →
Industrial and precious metals exhibited positive gains, while agriculture and livestock were mixed.
· 'Blackout Tuesday' posts draw support, skepticism in music industry →
Coming amid mass demonstrations over the police killing in Minneapolis of George Floyd, the campaign gained traction among major music labels and production companies as well as celebrities.