Gain в новостях
|failed to gain||Не удалось получить|
|gain access||Получить доступ|
|gain control||Получить управление|
|not gain||Не получить|
|order to gain||Чтобы получить|
Публикации и примеры предложений
· Boris Johnson must call out Donald Trump for police brutality towards protesters and journalists, acting Lib Dem leader says →
Voters increasingly alarmed by the impact of coronavirus on jobs and livelihoods need to see the government prioritising maintaining trade links with Europe rather than chasing the “tiny” gains on offer from a US deal, he said.
· BlackRock Science And Technology Trust: High Yield Tech Monthly Payer, 12% Dividend Growth →
In December 2019, BST paid a special $1.6852 distribution, based upon capital gains, in order to satisfy the fund's excise tax requirements.
· Adobe Continues To Trend Higher, But Is In Overbought Territory Now →
My subscribers are already sitting on a gain of over 30% for the trade as a whole and over 40% for the second half.
· SilverCrest Metals - An Explosive Move →
The ten-week move to the upside resulted in a gain that was higher than the entire trading range from 2017-2019.
· Reddit co-founder Alexis Ohanian quits board, asks for black replacement →
'” “I’ve resigned as a member of the reddit board, I have urged them to fill my seat with a black candidate, + I will use future gains on my Reddit stock to serve the black community, chiefly to curb racial hate, and I’m starting with a pledge of $1M to @kaepernick7’s @yourrightscamp,” he said.
· GameStop's Awful First Quarter And The Joy Of Gambling →
Since I wrote my most recent, bearish article on GameStop, the stock has climbed 14% from $3.60/share (granted, against a 22% gain in the S&P 500).
· Brazil threatens to quit WHO, Trump says US beating pandemic →
Trump, who is facing re-election in November, reiterated his calls to further ease stay-at-home measures, after surprisingly upbeat employment numbers showed the country gained 2.5 million jobs in May.
· The WHO now recommends universal mask-wearing →
Greenhalgh argued in early April that it was time to apply the precautionary principle to pandemic response and that the public should wear masks “on the grounds that we have little to lose and potentially something to gain.”
· Tracking Chase Coleman's Tiger Global Portfolio - Q1 2020 Update →
Tiger Global is starting to harvest gains.
· Wall Street Breakfast: What Moved Markets This Week →
The Nasdaq Composite index reclaimed its all-time high and has now gained 9.3% year-to-date after tumbling as much as 25% earlier, the S&P 500 is now down just 1% for the year, and the Dow is only 5% lower.