|failed to gain||Kazanamadı|
|gain access||Erişim kazanmak|
|gain control||Kontrolü ele al|
|not gain||Kazanç değil|
|order to gain||Kazanmak için sipariş|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Hong Kong shares start on front foot →
HONG KONG, June 2 — Hong Kong stocks opened slightly higher this morning, extending the previous day’s rally as investors took their lead from gains on Wall Street with buying buoyed by the easing of lockdowns around the world.
· Bursa Malaysia eases at the opening on lack of traders’ participation →
Regionally, all major indices were still continuing yesterday’s upbeat performance mimicking Wall Street’s overnight modest gains.
· No negative interest rates here please, Dr Lowe →
Competitive devaluations don’t work when everyone’s trying to use their currency to gain competitive advantage which, deliberately or otherwise, much of the world now seems to be doing.
· Upbeat sentiment lifts ringgit higher in early session →
The gains in global oil price also provided a boost to market sentiment on the ringgit.
· Coca-Cola's Business Model Not Immune To The Virus →
My friend told me it would probably be a good idea to realize a portion of the position to lock in some gains, but in the end, I decided against it, as I convinced him (and mostly myself) that I’m an investor (as opposed to a trader) and therefore in it for the long haul.
The China Post
· UN: Libya’s warring sides have agreed to restart peace talks →
Hifter’s gain more broadly reflects the seesawing nature of the war, which in recent weeks had turned dramatically in favor of rival Turkish-backed Tripoli militias that ousted Hifter’s forces from a key western airbase and several towns.
· Tesla Demand: Price Cuts, Cali Work At Home, Model Y, And More →
I believe Tesla may be pulling out all the stops to deliver a profitable Q2 to gain inclusion in the S&P 500 index.
The Japan Times
· With reopening of libraries and cinemas, Tokyo adapting to new normal →
“They gained weight while we stayed at home,” a 48-year-old self-employed man from the city joked, referring to his two dogs.
Hong Kong Free Press
· Hong Kong and Macau’s paternity rights are the weak link in gender equality →
Overall, changes have occurred, but slowly, as women gained space in the workforce and fought more overtly for equality and against discrimination or unlawful dismissal regarding maternity.
· (2nd LD) Korea's inflation dips 0.3 pct in May, first fall in 8 months →
The May tally compares with a 0.1 percent on-year gain in March, according to the data released by Statistics Korea.