|failed to gain||Kazanamadı|
|gain access||Erişim kazanmak|
|gain control||Kontrolü ele al|
|not gain||Kazanç değil|
|order to gain||Kazanmak için sipariş|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· 8@eight: ASX set for uncertain start as US-China tensions rise →
The S&P500 swung between gains and losses for the session, but staged a rally into the end of the week, after the US’s top immunologist, Dr. Anthony Fauci, stated his support for re-opening the US economy.
· Kraft Heinz Is A Buy →
The first of these was bearish and the shares are down about 58%, against a gain of about 5% for the S&P 500.
· Qatar makes COVID-19 app mandatory, experts question efficiency →
MIT Technology Review's Tate Ryan-Mosley, who has created a database of government-backed COVID-19 apps, told Al Jazeera the idea of contact tracing is old, but that digital tracing, which started to gain traction during the Ebola outbreak, has not proven to be effective yet.
· Russian fighters flown out of western Libya after Haftar retreat →
Al Jazeera's Mahmoud Abdelwahed, reporting from Tripoli, said Haftar's immediate gains in the assault on the capital a year ago have been attributed to the fighting prowess of the military contractors from the Wagner Group.
· Weirdly, Intu Might Be Saved By The Lockdown →
But the decision is not longer about insisting upon covenants and so gaining the lending back.
The New York Times
· Mory Kante, Million-Selling African Singer and Bandleader, Dies at 70 →
Along with singers and bandleaders like Salif Keita from Mali, King Sunny Ade from Nigeria and Youssou N’Dour from Senegal, Mr. Kante both spurred and benefited from growing attention to African music in the 1980s and ’90s, when marketing terms like Afropop and worldbeat gained traction.
· Steinmetz seeks to reverse $2B arbitration award to Vale - FT →
Steinmetz says he can show that Vale already believed, incorrectly, that BSG Resources had gained the rights through bribery and corruption before it signed the deal.
· Breakouts Mostly Averted, So Far →
After gaining over $40 the previous week, it lost about $9 last week or about 0.5%.
· No bad bank yet: Govt plans reforms in asset recast space →
“There isn’t much to gain by adding a sort of public-sector asset reconstruction company (ARC) to the dozens that already exist.
· Coronavirus: Oxford vaccine ‘has only 50-per-cent chance of success’ →
Pascal Soriot, the chief executive of the drug company, told The Andrew Marr Show on Sunday that British people would be among the first to gain access to the vaccine, which could be ready by September.