Garlic en las noticias
Publicaciones y oraciones de ejemplo
· Government's locust control policy focuses on chemical spray alone: Farm expert →
Another way to control locusts within 24 hours is by spraying a concoction of linseed oil, edible soda/sodium bicarbonate and extracts of garlic, cumin and orange.
· Five spots to explore in regional Victoria →
Known in recent years for its annual Garlic Festival, the tree-lined main street of Meeniyan, which sits 150 kilometres south-east of Melbourne, has quaint old shops and some excellent cafes and restaurants.
· England's first World Cup adventure was a voyage of the damned →
“All the food was being cooked in reams of black oil and garlic,” he recalled, “and the smell of it was dreadful and carried all through the hotel.
· Nigel Slater’s recipes for new potato and spinach salad and chocolate apricot amaretti cake →
Finely grate the zest from the lemon and add to the spinach with the leaves from the mint, the peeled garlic and the olive oil.
· Perk up your weekend brunch with this spicy broccoli cheese bake →
It’s almost a must though, for when these are combined with the olive oil and garlic, the dried chillies form the aglio, olio e peperoncino base that works so well with pasta.
The China Post
· US food prices see historic jump and are likely to stay high →
For garlic, most of which is imported from China, a 278% price increase from a year ago is largely due to a sluggish supply chain in China.
· Gill Meller's recipes for vibrant summer salads →
For the dressing4 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil2 tbsp sunflower oil2 tbsp red-wine vinegar2 tsp dijon mustard2 tsp caster sugar1 garlic clove, very finely grated or crushed to a pasteSalt and black pepper, to taste