Garment в новостях
|garment industry||Швейная промышленность|
Публикации и примеры предложений
· SpaceX’s New Suits Were Built for Superheroes, But What Would Wonder Woman Wear into Orbit? →
Does their swaggy garment fit a woman as well as it does a man?
· 7 Students from Parsons’s Class of 2020 on the Future of Fashion →
I want to engineer new garments that are in line with current events and that perform so that they are a necessity, rather than just a luxury.
· Guidelines float quarantine 'bubbles' to restart film and TV →
Among the recommendations that are likely to be widely adopted are the increased use of plastic and bags to wrap sterilised garments and props, the preparation of individual pre-packaged meals rather than self-serve buffets for catering, make-up artists dedicated to a single performer, and zoned production areas with minimal crossover.
· Portraits of the artists in isolation →
The pearl shells were later used to make buttons, which the women sewed on garments.
· The Paris Haute Couture Shows Will Go Digital This July →
A separate designation, “correspondent member,” is given to seven international labels who produce garments on a couture-scale: Armani Privé, Azzedine Alaïa, Elie Saab, Fendi Couture, Valentino, Versace, and Viktor & Rolf.
· What is Lost Stock? Introducing the mystery clothes box scheme where you get half-price fashion from Topshop, New Look and Gap →
Millions of Bangladeshi garment factory workers have been left out of work by the coronavirus pandemic, after major fashion brands cancelled orders en masse to the tune of $3.5bn, according to a report by The Independent.
· Battling Covid-19: India acted as pharmacy of the world in response to coronavirus, says MEA →
Textiles, garments and consumer durable industries will have export opportunities as many markets look to diversify their sources of supply,” he said.
Shrimp and crab farming in the area are vital to the Bangladeshi economy — second only to the manufacture of garments for global brands like H&M.
Shrimp and crab farming in the area are vital to the Bangladeshi economy - second only to the manufacture of garments for global brands like H&M.
Shrimp and crab farming in the area are vital to the Bangladeshi economy -- second only to the manufacture of garments for global brands like H&M.