|oil and gas||オイルとガス|
· Mayor: US Marshals probing protester’s shooting at protest →
Federal officers also used tear gas over the weekend to quell protesters.
· Airborne coronavirus transmission, explained →
It starts like this: When you exhale, sneeze, or cough, you release a cloud of gas and liquid droplets.
· Climate change: By 2025 we will have more CO2 than any time in the past 3.3 million years →
Although natural events such as volcanic eruptions can raise CO2 levels, most of the greenhouse gas has been attributed to emissions from human activities.
· U.S. natural gas output climbs as Mountaineer pipeline reopens →
U.S. natural gas production rose over the weekend after TC Energy's (TRP +0.6%) Mountaineer Xpress pipeline in West Virginia reportedly returned to service following unplanned maintenance.
· Wolves have rediscovered ‘best form’ in race for Europe, says Raul Jimenez →
Wolves are sixth and end their season at Chelsea on 26 July – 366 days after they started the campaign in a Europa League qualifier against Crusaders in Belfast but Jimenez insisted they will not run out of gas.
· 2020 Buffalo Bills Fantasy Team Preview: Handcuff Zack Moss to Devin Singletary →
Moss slides to running lanes with the plan to step on the gas at the first sign of daylight.
· Clearway Energy: On The Verge Of A Dividend Hike With A Long Growth Runway Ahead →
It owns a 7,000 megawatt portfolio of clean energy assets (wind, solar, and natural gas pipelines) operating under long-term contracts with reliable customers.
· Natural Gas Market Overview: Total Demand Is Projected To Grow Faster Than Total Supply →
Aggregate demand for U.S. natural gas totaled around 636 bcf (or 90.8 bcf/d) for the week ending July 10.
· World hunger worsening as coronavirus weighs and obesity rises, says UN →
Costs are also associated with greenhouse gas emissions caused by today’s food production system which could also be reduced by alternative diets.
· Capstone Turbine secures follow-on sale from Southern California oil and gas producer →
Capstone Turbine (CPST -1.0%) closed a follow-on sale of a C600 Signature Series (C600S) microturbine from a premier Southern California oil and gas producer.