|genetic diversity||Genetik çeşitlilik|
|genetic engineering||Genetik mühendisliği|
|genetic material||Genetik materyal|
|genetic testing||Genetik test|
|genetic variation||Genetik çeşitlilik|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (IONS) CEO Brett Monia on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Akcea is continuing to broaden reimbursement in the U.S. and additionally 2,000 physicians have used Akcea's genetic testing program to-date resulting in a growing number of patients being diagnosed with hATTR.
· Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (REGN) CEO Leonard Schleifer on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
This is a very important proof of concept setting these are if we get approved as you say it’s for homozygous FH, it’s for a very rare genetic population.
The China Post
· Virus testing in the US is dropping, even as deaths mount →
U.S. testing is built on highly sensitive molecular tests that detect the genetic code of the coronavirus.
· Rheumatoid arthritis symptoms: The surprising sign you could have the autoimmune condition →
The culprit behind the disease is yet to be discovered, but researchers have identified numerous genetic and environmental factors that increase a person's risk of developing the condition.
· Schools reopening in England risks sharp rise in Covid cases, says expert →
However, Dr Sarah Lewis, senior lecturer in genetic epidemiology at the University of Bristol, said: “This could also be due to different immune mechanisms among younger children.”
The New York Times
· What is Coronavirus? →
It was developed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, based on genetic information about the virus provided by the Chinese authorities.
· Weird Mystery Seeds Arriving by Mail Sprout Biodiversity Concerns →
And then they may be also running some genetic analyses.
· The Pandemic’s Biggest Mystery Is Our Own Immune System →
Viral RNA—the genetic material that diagnostic tests detect—can stick around for a long time, and people can test positive for months after they’ve cleared the actual virus.
· Why is the government buying Covid tests without evidence they work? →
First, a new diagnostic test designed to look for virus genetic material is assessed in the laboratory, using artificially made genetic segments that look like virus.
The New York Times
· Enjoy Those Vegetables, but Don’t Forget to Save Some Seeds →
The Gardiner effort aimed to find delicious varieties with local history and adaptation to regional growing conditions, and then to cooperatively grow them to make sure the seeds, and their genetic and cultural stories, didn’t disappear from the community.