Genre en las noticias
Colocaciones de ejemplo
|genre scenes||Escenas de género|
|horror genre||Género de terror|
|music genre||Género musical|
|musical genre||Genero musical|
|new genre||Nuevo genero|
Publicaciones y oraciones de ejemplo
· 'Anonymous' activists return with hugely popular messages of support for George Floyd protests →
She noted that fans of the genre have shown considerable support to the Black Lives Matter protests, which has also included taking down an app created by the Dallas police.
· The Last of Us Part II: so much more than just another zombie story →
Naughty Dog is to story-driven video games what Grand Theft Auto and Red Dead Redemption developer Rockstar is to open-world ones: whenever the studio comes out with a new game, it’s an event that expands the possibilities for its genre.
· Poem of the week: Poem by Paul Bailey →
Bailey is best known as an award-winning novelist, and a consummate writer in a number of prose genres.
· The 100 greatest UK No 1s: 100-5 →
While she weathered accusations of appropriation for disavowing hip-hop cliches in her obviously rap-influenced delivery, she ultimately echoed the genre’s own move towards unvarnished portrayals of teenage disaffection instigated by a parallel wave of SoundCloud upstarts.
· My streaming gem: why you should watch Kumbalangi Nights →
They’ll need to, because this surprising, edifying entertainment has one final twist, which has as much to do with genre as it does with the characters we’ve spent the better part of two hours getting to know.
· Total Recall at 30: a thrilling reminder of Paul Verhoeven at his best →
As a small child, Verhoeven had lived through the Nazi occupation and the experience shaped him, not only in films that would address the war directly, like Soldier of Orange and Black Book, but in genre entertainments that smuggled themes about life under fascism.
· The 17 best documentaries on YouTube to entertain and teach you →
Whether you're in the mood for an awe-inspiring nature movie or a true crime spectacle for the ages, YouTube's documentary lineup includes some of the most superior works in the genre.
· Variation on the Word Sleep →
But her writing over the past six decades has been prolific and her subject matter wide-ranging, unbounded by the genre or the political conversation that have come to define her public image.
· Diplo: Presents Thomas Wesley Chapter One: Snake Oil review – country cash-in →
Given that last year’s biggest song (by whatever metric you care to choose) was Lil Nas X‘s country-rap breakout track Old Town Road, it’s perhaps not a surprise that others are hitching their wagons to what was once a niche genre.
· Leah Williamson: Arsenal & England defender five albums for lockdown →
I've been influenced by so many different genres.