|genre scenes||Tür sahneleri|
|horror genre||Korku türü|
|music genre||Müzik tarzı|
|musical genre||Müzik tarzı|
|new genre||Yeni tür|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Line of Duty's Vicky McClure shares huge season 6 script update: 'Can't say much!' →
Line Of Duty has become a firm fan favourite in the crime drama genre and we're all eager to find out who the final member of the mystery Organised Crime Group is.
· Dolby Laboratories, Inc. (DLB) CEO Kevin Yeaman on Q3 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
And we’re also seeing examples of how Dolby Atmos can create unique experiences across a wide range of music genres.
· To Melbourne, with love: the ultimate streaming list to bring you joy in lockdown →
With the great British director Alan Parker having passed away on the weekend, the time is ripe to revisit his 1976 feature film debut – perhaps one of the strangest movie musicals of all time, in a genre not exactly known for fidelity to realism.
· Brilliant echoes from a fertile canyon →
A fan of 1960s Southern Californian music without necessarily being fixated on the era (“Growing up I didn't really compartmentalise what year things came from - I just liked the songs over any particular scene or genre”), Dylan hosts the film and speaks with heavyweights from the time including The Byrds' Roger McGuinn, the Beach Boys’ Brian Wilson and David Crosby (the latter making the film’s only brief reference to Jakob’s dad, Bob).
· PS Plus August 2020 Fall Guys release date, launch time, final warning, killer deals →
While there's no official launch time, the new take on the Battle Royale genre should be available by midday.
· Elvis Presley and Richard Nixon: The Story Behind Their Famous Handshake Photo →
As he worked on movies, rock music had begun to pass him by, as Bob Dylan introduced protest folk into the genre, The Beatles and the British Wave used the Sullivan catapult to rocket to fame, and the counterculture took root with young people across the nation.
· GameStop: Why Michael Burry From 'The Big Short' May Be Right →
I believe the number of digital sales, relative to the number of physical sales, depends on the game genre and game size.
· The South Is Rap's Past, Present And Future →
How was it that, for so long, the story of hip-hop — a genre prized for its ability to make visible those who have been rendered invisible — has involved largely writing off and out the section of the country that houses the highest percentage of Black people?
· The South Got Something To Say: A Celebration Of Southern Rap →
In the genre's beginnings, Southern MCs were stereotyped as one-dimensional and unoriginal; The D.O.C acknowledges this categorization on his one and only album, No One Can Do It Better.
· Stream NPR Music's Southern Rap Canon Playlist →
NPR Music's canon of Southern rap, created by a team of Southern critics, scholars and writers, is an enthusiastic celebration that recenters the South as a creative center in hip-hop and acknowledges the region's wide-ranging contributions to the genre.