Geopolitical trong tin tức
Các ấn phẩm và câu ví dụ
· Let's Make Sure This Crisis Doesn't Go To Waste →
Long before this pandemic, Ian was saying the world is in a “geopolitical recession.” The old order has been breaking down without a clear replacement, leaving what he calls a “G-Zero World.”
· Harrison: U.S.-China Relations Will Put A Headwind On Risk Assets - Ed Harrison →
“Nothing is off the table and there’s a lot of volatility in the geopolitical situation going forward.”
· Stocks flat despite U.S.-China tensions, U.S. mass protests →
Meanwhile, China reportedly told major state-run agricultural companies to pause purchases of U.S. soybeans and some other farm goods in an escalation of the geopolitical dispute over Hong Kong's autonomy.
· How China Compares Internationally In New GDP Figures →
But I would argue that for questions of geopolitical power, it is better to compare national GDPs at actual exchange rates, not PPP exchange rates.
· Top 10 GDX Holdings And Their Mining Jurisdictions →
Often times, it’s this very economic turmoil that leads to the geopolitical risk that can endanger the certainty of particular gold holdings.
· Trump's George Floyd protest tweets are pro-police for a reason. Will it work in November? →
And for years, this presidency was characterized as much by Trump’s scandalous personal conduct as it was relative geopolitical stability abroad and growing prosperity at home.
· Thinking Through The Stresses On Emerging Markets →
We also believe China, from our estimates, could be in for a major equity bull market, despite the geopolitical tensions.
· Escalating China tensions could become an obstacle for US stock rally →
Paulsen said he believes that geopolitical tensions are likely to hang over markets over the longer term.
The Japan Times
· Coronavirus hasn’t killed the global balance of power →
It has shown that some threats cannot be contained without cooperation across geopolitical and ideological lines.
· Weekly Commentary: The Scourge Of 'Whatever It Takes' Monetary Mismanagement →
Festering U.S. social tensions are increasingly coming into full view, while mounting geopolitical stresses are taking an ominous turn for the worse.