|did not give||与えなかった|
· Cummings and Johnson evil geniuses? Hardly, just lazy and the incompetent →
Cummings gave them the marching orders.
· Revolutionary Guards block clemency for Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe →
Khamenei announced earlier this year that pardons would be given to anyone imprisoned five years or less, who had served a third of their sentence and been furloughed during the Covid-19 pandemic.
· Stuart Evers: 'We either look into the gutter or at the upper classes' →
Then the school librarian gave me a copy of Room at the Top by John Braine, and I just hoovered up all those “kitchen sink” novels, The L-Shaped Room, Billy Liar, Saturday Night, Sunday Morning, just because I recognised the pubs and the people.
· Killer Mike's viral speech cuts to the heart of the nationwide protests →
I encourage you all to give the above clip a watch, and to take those words to heart.
· Trump says those protesting George Floyd death are 'Antifa and the radical left' →
Due to the sheer scale of this comment community, we are not able to give each post the same level of attention, but we have preserved this area in the interests of open debate.
· Werder Bremen beat Schalke to raise hopes of Bundesliga survival →
Werder Bremen boosted their chances of escaping relegation from the Bundesliga with a spectacular goal from Leonardo Bittencourt that gave them a lifeline 1-0 win at Schalke on Saturday.
· NCLAT issues standard operating procedure for virtual hearings from June 1 →
Moreover, the mentioning application must contain a separate paragraph giving consent for taking up the matter through virtual mode.
The China Post
· AP Explains: Trump actions on Hong Kong just threats for now →
He said he would direct his administration to begin eliminating the policies that give the semi-autonomous Chinese territory a distinct trade and legal relationship with the United States.