Global в новостях
|global climate||Глобальный климат|
|global economic||Глобальный экономический|
|global financial||Мировой финансовый|
|global market||Глобальный рынок|
|global warming||Глобальное потепление|
Публикации и примеры предложений
· Isle of Man accused of 'authoritarian' lockdown measures →
The island’s government strenuously denied allegations of breaches of human rights, saying its actions had been proportionate and necessary, aimed at keeping people safe in response to the unprecedented global health crisis.
· Petropavlovsk PLC (PPLKF) CEO Pavel Maslovskiy on Q4 2019 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
We have joined the UN Global Compact which is a core part of our commitment to align our business with the global initiatives in the area of sustainable development.
· Granite Real Estate Investment Trust announces C$252M bought deal equity offering →
Now read: Uniti Group (UNIT) Presents At 48th Annual J.P. Morgan Global Technology, Media, and Communications Conference - Slideshow »
· Bank of Montreal (BMO) CEO Darryl White on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
The global COVID-19 pandemic is having a profound and deeply personal impact on all of us.
· HEICO Beats Again, But Caution Is Warranted →
Quite frankly, the financial distress of Boeing and airlines as well as exacerbation of global government deficits may mark the end of Aerospace's current secular growth phase.
· America Has Outsourced Its Spaceflight Dreams to Elon Musk →
Even without a global pandemic as a backdrop, the stakes are high.
· Cyprus to pay medical bill if tourists catch virus →
The Mediterranean island is marketing itself as a safe holiday destination during the global pandemic.
· Trump made Twitter his megaphone. A fact check won't change that. →
As much as the president may be angry with the company, there’s nothing quite like the real-time global broadcasting apparatus of Twitter, as well as the network of accounts that have been built up in recent years that further amplify his statements.
· PICK Is The Pick Of The Litter For Inflationary Times →
The iShares MSCI Global Metals & Mining Producers ETF product (PICK) holds shares in BHP, RIO, VALE, and the other leading commodity-producing companies in the world.
· (LEAD) S. Korea to promote open trade to overcome pandemic →
SEOUL, May 27 (Yonhap) -- South Korea's trade minister said Wednesday the country will continue to promote open trade amid growing protectionism in the aftermath of the new coronavirus pandemic, calling for major trade partners to join efforts to normalize the virus-hit global supply chains.