Go в новостях
|did not go||Не пошел|
|go through||Проходить через|
|not go||Не ходить|
Идиомы и речевые обороты →
Публикации и примеры предложений
The Wall Street Journal
· Joe Kindred’s Recipe for Charred Squid With Ajo Blanco and Cilantro Pistou →
You don’t have to go that far, but it’s one way Mr. Kindred raises the bar.
· Roger Stone and Jeff Sessions are meeting two very different fates →
What differentiates Trump is how far he expects others to go for him.
· Shoppers are suing over mandatory mask rules, but doctors don’t buy it →
“One danger is to make a blanket exclusionary criteria, because there’s a lot of work that goes into preparing and desensitizing someone to stimuli like wearing a mask and maintaining social distance.”
· China fury: Donald Trump warned West has ‘dug its own grave’ in Beijing row →
He argued: “I think it’s our fault for not noticing the signs sooner and investing so much and trading so much with the country that doesn’t let people worship, whether it’s Muslims in Xinjiang whether its crosses being taken off churches, catholics having to go underground for mass.
· IPO Launch: ALX Oncology Proposes $128 Million IPO →
Management has not entered into any research or commercial collaborations to-date, so is pursuing a ‘go it alone’ approach.
· Do the Panthers Have Enough Defensively? →
However, it's going to come down to which of the four teams is equipped with the best defense to pair with their respective offensive attack that will allow them to separate themselves from others in the division.
· Buy Pepsico Stock After Earnings, Jim Cramer Says →
The company also expects a 3 percentage-point foreign exchange translation to be a headwind going forward.
· Google’s Pixel Buds now available in more countries, including Australia, Canada, and the UK →
All four colors are on display on the US Google Store, but you can’t actually buy the orange, mint, and black models right now, only join a waitlist to be notified when they go on sale.
· Remainer coaltion: Lib Dems' Ed Davey vows to plot with Keir Starmer to oust Boris Johnson →
“Why would he have a go at us?
· Stevenage will have chance to be heard at appeal against Macclesfield sanction →
If Macclesfield's existing punishment stands, Stevenage will go down, providing the EFL receives assurances that the top tier of non-league football will go ahead in 2020-21.