|central government||Merkezi hükümet|
|federal government||Federal hükümet|
|government officials||Hükümet yetkilileri|
|local government||Yerel yönetim|
|state government||Eyalet hükümeti|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
The China Post
· Infected workers, parts shortages slow auto factory restarts →
General Motors had to delay adding shifts at truck plants because the Mexican government wouldn’t allow full parts factory restarts until June 1.
· EU urges Trump to reconsider decision to end US relationship with WHO →
German Foreign Minister Heiko Maas called Trump's decision the “wrong signal at the wrong time.” He said Berlin would have “intensive discussions” with Washington to try to convince the U.S. government to reconsider.
· Dominic Cummings row: senior health official says lockdown rules 'apply to all' →
It comes as the government’s own science advisers broke cover over its decision to ease lockdown measures, with a growing number expressing concerns about plans for England from Monday.
The New York Times
· In Days of Discord, President Trump Fans the Flames →
He roars into any melee he may find, encouraging street uprisings against public health measures advanced by his own government, hurling made-up murder charges against a critic, accusing his predecessor of unspecified crimes, vowing to crack down on a social media company that angered him and then seemingly threatening to meet violence with violence in Minneapolis.
· Who is Ashwini Bhatia - Banks Board Bureau wants as next SBI MD →
With this exercise, the government has completed the process of appointment of head of PSU banks for the current fiscal.
· Colombia will not ease quarantine in capital, cities hit hard by coronavirus →
On Thursday, the government extended the lockdown until Jul 1, but eased some restrictions.
· Afghan reporter killed as govt says ready for Taliban dialogue →
Afghanistan's truce ended Tuesday night but violence since then has stayed relatively low, though government security forces have suffered some attacks that authorities blamed on the Taliban.
· Spain's daily coronavirus death toll drops to a handful →
The government said meanwhile that four small islands will be able to open the outside terraces of bars and restaurants to 75 per cent of their capacity from Monday, a further easing of rules for parts of the country least affected by the disease.
· 'Football is coming back': competitive sport to return next week, says UK culture secretary – video →
The government has left it to each sport to decide when they will return, and has published guidance on how to get athletes back into physically distanced training before returning to close-contact training
· With NYC poised to reopen starting June 8, focus is on city's infection hotspots →
Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi, in an open letter marking the first year of his government’s second term, said India was on the path to victory in its battle against the virus.