“Grant” in the news
|received a grant|
Publications and example sentences
· U.S. Navy veteran released from Iran thanks Trump →
White had been in fragile health and had been undergoing treatment for cancer before his detention, and was granted medical furlough in March due to the coronavirus outbreak.
The China Post
· Bangladeshi courts freeing child suspects due to virus risk →
About 400 children have been granted bail in recent weeks and more than 300 of them have already been reunited with their families, said Natalie McCauley, chief of child protection at UNICEF in Bangladesh.
· Madeleine McCann suspect Christian Brueckner 'had moved to Portugal to flee prison sentence' in Germany →
Under the principle of “specialty”, extradited people can normally only be prosecuted for the crime for which the EAW was granted.
· OPTI Medical secures regulatory nods for SARS-CoV-2 test →
Additionally, the FDA has granted Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) for the new OPTI DNA/RNA Magnetic Bead Kit for nucleic acid extraction from respiratory samples to be used with the OPTI SARS-CoV-2 RT-PCR test kit.
· TransMedics: A Medical Device Company Creating A Healthy Ecosystem →
Here in the U.S., Xvivo’s device was granted PMA approval, but is not yet fully FDA approved to compete with OCS Lung, which has been FDA approved since 2018.
· Zion Williamson granted stay on improper benefits inquiry →
While Zion Williamson's appeal was granted Thursday afternoon on a Florida judge's decision that he should answer questions regarding whether or not he accepted money and gifts to influence his decision to attend Duke, he may still eventually find himself under oath.
· Launch of CareShield Life and MediSave Care delayed to end-2020 due to COVID-19 →
Disabled Singaporeans and their caregivers who need assistance can continue to receive help from existing disability assistance schemes such as the Home Caregiving Grant, Interim Disability Assistance Programme for the Elderly and ElderFund, Mr Gan said.
· Varex prices $175M convertible debt offering →
Initial purchasers are granted an option to purchase up to additional $25M of notes.
· The women in my family must have something special in their genes →
Only yesterday, Grant Shapps made it compulsory to wear a face covering on public transport from 15 June.
· Coronavirus: Government face mask advice ‘too little too late’ →
Transport secretary Grant Shapps on Thursday announced that face coverings must be worn in England on buses, trams, trains, coaches, aircraft and ferries from 15 June – more than 10 weeks after the pandemic took hold in the UK.