· Valorant Killjoy Agent release date, abilities and gameplay for new Act 2 character →
Throw the grenade.
The China Post
· Ukrainian police detain man threatening to blow up Kyiv bank →
A few days later in the city of Poltava, a criminal suspect brandishing a hand grenade forced a senior police officer to drive him for hours through the countryside, chased by police.
· Ukrainian police detain man with explosives at Kyiv bank →
A few days later, a criminal suspect brandishing a hand grenade forced a senior police officer to drive him for hours through the countryside, chased by police.
· Trump has been prosecuting protesters since the day he took office →
In contrast to the Women’s March the next day, the protests on Inauguration Day were confrontational, and the air was filled with tear-gas, the sound of breaking glass and flashbang grenades.
The New Republic
· The Occult, Terrorizing Politics of QAnon →
This July, as police in Portland, Oregon, met protesters with grenades, pepper-ball rounds, and tear gas, the acting head of the Department of Homeland Security issued a memo detailing the alleged crimes (mostly vandalism) of these “anarchists.” When unidentified federal officers showed up and began taking protesters away in unmarked vans, Oregon’s Democratic senator, Jeff Merkley, appeared on TV to reiterate what he had already said on Twitter: “Trump is using these federal forces as a personal, paramilitary force.” As I watched, something in my reality felt like it fissured.
The New York Times
· Jailbreak Attack by ISIS Rages On in Eastern Afghanistan →
“After the car bomb, two of the fighters who had suicide vests, machine guns and RPG launchers climbed a plaza across from the prison and have been fighting from there,” Ahmad Ali, the head of the Nangarhar provincial council, said, referring to rocket-propelled grenade launchers.
· Leaked court documents claim UK Special Forces carried out ‘deliberate’ killings →
“Then when they walked back in to a different A with another B to open the curtains he grabbed a grenade from behind a curtain and threw it at the c/s.
· Mexico nabs 'El Marro,' fuel theft king blamed for surge in drug violence →
During the swoop on two buildings, soldiers freed a local businesswoman who had been kidnapped and seized a cache of weapons including a grenade launcher, the Defense Ministry said.
· Grenade attack on Cameroon camp for displaced people kills 13 →
At least 15 people have been killed and six wounded in a grenade attack on a camp for displaced people in northern Cameroon, according to reports citing local sources.