“Gross” in the news
|gross domestic product|
Publications and example sentences
· Burning Rock Biotech Starts U.S. IPO Effort →
Reduced gross profit and fluctuating gross margin
· EHang Holdings Limited (EH) CEO Huazhi Hu on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Gross profit grew by 82.7% year-on-year and the sales volume of EHang 216 reached nine units in the first quarter of this year versus only three units in the first quarter of 2019.
· Why Growth Will Continue To Outperform 'Traditional Value' →
To put this in some context, long-term interest rates are currently less than 1% compared to a long-term average near 4 1/2%, which indicates the magnitude of the valuation uplift favoring gross businesses.
· Canopy Growth Corporation (CGC) CEO David Klein on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Notwithstanding the above, we are making progress on gross margins.
· Modine Manufacturing's (MOD) CEO Tom Burke on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Gross profit decreased by 18% or $75 million resulting in a gross margin of 15.8%.
· Big Lots, Inc. (BIG) CEO Bruce Thorn on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
The net effect was the gross margin rate down approximately 80 basis points from last year’s first quarter rate.
The New York Times
· Emma Amos, Painter Who Challenged Racism and Sexism, Dies at 83 →
By that time, she had completed her graduate degree; married Robert Levine, a writer and early computer consultant; and begun a long teaching career — first at the Newark School of Fine and Industrial Art in New Jersey, then at the Mason Gross School of the Arts at Rutgers University in New Brunswick, N.J., where she remained until retiring in 2008.
· Laurentian Bank of Canada (LRCDF) CEO François Desjardins on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Gross impaired loan totaled $235.2 million, up $48.5 million sequentially, mainly due to an increase in the commercial loan portfolio.
· Olympus' (OCPNF) Management on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Gross profit amounted to ¥499.6 billion.
· IPO Update: Legend Biotech Proposes U.S. IPO Terms →
LEGN intends to sell 18.4 million ADSs representing common stock at a midpoint price of $19.00 per share for gross proceeds of approximately $350 million, not including the sale of customary underwriter options.