|gross domestic||Gayri safi yurtiçi|
|gross domestic product||Gayri safi yurtiçi hasıla|
|gross weight||Brüt ağırlık|
|total gross||Toplam brüt|
|worldwide gross||Dünya çapında brüt|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Smartsheet Inc. (SMAR) CEO Mark Mader on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
In addition, the net expansion rate, which includes gross expansions and productions declined, but remained a healthy 140%.
· Tilly's, Inc. (TLYS) CEO Ed Thomas on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Gross profit, including buying, distribution and occupancy expenses was $1.6 million or 2.1% of net sale compared to gross profit of $35.7 million or 27.4% of net sales last year.
· Elastic N.V. (ESTC) CEO Shay Banon on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Gross margin in the fourth quarter was 76%, largely reflecting a sequential improvement in professional services margin which can fluctuate based on projects and delivery timing.
· Zuora, Inc. (ZUO) CEO Tien Tzuo on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Non-GAAP subscription gross margins increased to 79% by efficiencies in our data center spend.
· Comtech Telecommunications' (CMTL) CEO Fred Kornberg on Q3 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Our gross profit percentage in Q3 was 39.2%.
· The protests over Breonna Taylor’s shooting death, explained →
Taylor’s family members, who are alleging excessive force and gross negligence in her death, filed suit on April 27 against the three officers involved in the shooting.
· Zoom plans to exclude free calls from end-to-end encryption →
“It’s just plain gross for the company to say they’ll only keep your calls safe and secure if you pay extra.”
· Ruhnn Holding Limited (RUHN) CEO Lei Sun on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Gross profit increased significantly by 51% year-over-year to RMB84.3 million.
· KORU Is Getting Tailwind From A Shift Away From IV And The Pandemic →
Gross margin declined a couple of points as the result of starting up a second production line and a $100K non-cash obsolescence reservation.
The Wall Street Journal
· Germany’s Second Coronavirus Stimulus Package Brings Total Support to €1.3 Trillion →
BERLIN—Germany adopted its second economic-stimulus package since the start of the coronavirus pandemic, bringing their total cost to €1.3 trillion ($1.5 trillion), by far the largest in Europe as a share of gross domestic product.