|ground beetle||Kara böceği|
|ground floor||Zemin kat|
|ground level||Zemin kat|
|home ground||Ev alanı|
|species of ground||Yer türleri|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Protesters keep up fight to save brumbies in high country →
Culling of brumbies could begin within weeks in Victoria’s alpine areas after a cattleman lost a legal bid to prevent ground shooting of the horses.
· Carriageworks revival plan revealed as philanthropists offer support →
The Crown Resorts Foundation and Packer Family Foundation has promised an independent Carriageworks $240,000 for the continuation of the Solid Ground Project, a partnership between Carriageworks and the Blacktown Arts Centre which pairs artists and school children.
· Race-by-race tips and preview for Randwick on Wednesday →
Narrowly beaten in the latest on heavy ground at Canterbury last week but was travelling sweetly.
· UN chief Antonio Guterres appeals protesters in US to be peaceful, urges authorities to show restraint →
Thousands of protesters took to the streets across the US to demonstrate against the gruesome killing of Flyod, a 46-year-old man who was pinned to the ground in Minneapolis last week by a white police officer who kneeled on his neck as he gasped for breath.
· Building industry stimulus: Key focus should be on housing, before buyers →
Australia can hardly view this tragedy from the vantage point of a moral high ground.
· Gulf crisis sees new 'fake news' flurry online →
Despite firm Qatari denials, and promising signs of a breakthrough including a round of shuttle diplomacy and the restoration of some sporting links, reconciliation efforts have ground to a stalemate.
· Tokyo’s Nikkei closes up more than 1pc →
Tokyo stocks opened higher, taking a positive lead from Wall Street, where stocks gained ground yesterday, shrugging off unrest in many cities following anti-racism protests and worsening US-China tensions.
· Premier League returns: Zoom parties, warm pints and a pub in the garden →
And it will never be until we are back inside the grounds supporting our teams.
· Sell, stow or dump? Retailers wrestle with mountain of unsold stock →
MADRID, June 2 — Forget fast or slow fashion, now it’s ground to a halt.
· (2nd LD) Seoul to resume WTO complaint over Tokyo's export curbs, door for talks still open →
South Korea's imports of consumer goods plummeted 37.2 percent in April from a year earlier at US$249.6 million, marking the 10th consecutive month for the volume to lose ground on-year.