· SC to hear Vijay Mallya’s review plea on transfer of $40 million to his children on August 20 →
The order was then passed on a plea by the SBI-led consortium of banks seeking to recover Rs 9,000 crore owed by Mallya’s defunct carrier, which was grounded in 2012 amid mounting debt and losses.
· Queen Elizabeth II’s heartbreaking confession about Prince Andrew revealed →
“But certainly, if you can get away with putting itching powder in your mum’s bed and not getting grounded for months ‒ and your mum is the Queen ‒ then you’ve clearly managed to get a little bit of…”
· Ryanair accused of ‘numerous violations’ of coronavirus rules by Italian authorities →
Airline could be grounded in Italy, and be compelled to re-book passengers on rival carriers
· Abu Dhabi's Etihad Airways posts $758 million in half-year losses →
Etihad said 70 per cent of its fleet was grounded during the second quarter of the year, bringing a nearly complete halt to its passenger numbers with the exception of special repatriation flights.
· The significant value of the older generation →
However, the decision to offer the responsibility of guarding returned travellers to security companies – with the workforce including international students, some recruited via WhatsApp messages (The Age, 4/8) – was not grounded in rationality and clear judgment.
· Can Adidas Sneakers Survive a Second Wave? →
That could make it harder to reduce inventories, which rose 49% in the second quarter excluding currency movements, to a more normal level by the end of the year.Adidas has all to play for to show that its expectations are grounded in reality, not wishful thinking.
· Roosters down Dragons as Vaughan's breakfast bungle haunts McGregor →
He scored twice before half-time to level the scores, the first awkwardly after Ryan Hall appeared to twist a heavily strapped knee after he had grounded the ball.
The China Post
· Abu Dhabi’s Etihad Airways posts $758M in half-year losses →
Etihad said 70% of its fleet was grounded during the second quarter of the year, bringing a nearly complete halt to its passenger numbers with the exception of special repatriation flights.
· Caroline Flack: Late TV star's heartbreaking reveal about 'proudest moment' →
Flack said that he family members kept her grounded and played cheeky pranks on her – including a joke that she was “dating Ed Milliband”.
The New York Times
· Restricting Beach Access to Residents Only →
That is a policy grounded in science.”