Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Most airlines expect job cuts over next 12 months: survey →
The aviation sector has been hit hard by the crisis, with almost all aircraft fleets grounded and tens of thousands of jobs lost.
· Blue Apron: Significant Customer Churn And Acquisition Talks Make This A High Conviction Short →
Their unwilling stance on discussion regarding customer churn, as evident in their response to Canaccord Genuity's Maria Ripps who inquired about this very topic, tells a much more grounded appraisal of the company's stance than implied by their positive tone.
· Part 3: The Rise and Fall and Rise of Spider Gaines →
The Huskies' Spiderman no longer flits with danger and lawlessness, preferring to be a grounded person.
The China Post
· Penguin poop spotted from space reveals hidden colonies →
Some of the newly discovered colonies are located far offshore, on sea ice that has formed around grounded icebergs and which is particularly at risk of disappearing.
· How Tyrann Mathieu Found His Way Through the Chaos On and Off the Field →
And in addition to yoga and mindfulness sessions Donny the Yogi shared a 13-minute-long mindset visualization audio file, telling Mathieu things like “tune in to the quality of your breath” and “step into that version of you that’s 100% committed to showing up Super Bowl Sunday” and “make a picture, if you will, of a future you: focused, grounded and ready for all four quarters.” Mathieu listened to this “mental rehearsal” the night before the game, and again before he sprinted onto the field.
· Penguin poo seen by satellites leads to discovery of previously unknown emperor colonies in Antarctica →
The study found a number of colonies located far offshore on areas of sea ice which had formed around icebergs that had grounded in shallow water.
· Virgin Atlantic files for bankruptcy protection in US as virus bites →
The company — part-owned by Richard Branson — grounded its planes in April because of the pandemic but announced plans for private funding worth £1.2 billion (RM6.6 billion) in July, what it called a “major milestone towards securing its future.”
· Trump's 'Axios on HBO' interview proves how much he relies on marketing to counter reality →
The difference, of course, is that Trump's predecessors were more grounded in the actual reality than he seems to be and used spin more judiciously than he seems capable of.
· Slimmed down Virgin is match fit to take on Qantas →
And now it has an owner in Bain from which it can tap additional financial support, sufficient to see the airline through the increasingly protracted period of being effectively grounded.