Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Airline Food For Sale. No Plane Ticket Required →
An Israeli company is selling airline meals as many flights remain grounded.
· Announcing Sight Tech Global, an event on the future of AI and accessibility for people who are blind or visually impaired →
Today’s powerful technologies, many of them grounded in AI, have yet to be milled into next-generation tools that are truly useful, happily embraced and widely affordable.
· Boeing Given Long List of Proposed Fixes for 737 Max to Return →
U.S. aviation regulators have proposed a long list of fixes to Boeing Co.’s grounded 737 Max in one of the most extensive set of requirements the agency has issued following an accident.
· Why teachers shouldn’t give kids standardized tests when school starts →
They stress that educators must “first, focus on student wellness and relationships.” This advice — especially germane, after a summer of pandemic isolation and harrowing reminders of racial injustice — is also grounded in learning sciences research from the past 20 years.
· Valorant’s new skin line turns your gun into a cyberpunk sticker book →
We decided to focus on how to push this skin line towards a more fun and punk aesthetic, instead of the classic gloomy and grounded cyberpunk representation we often see.”
· Children's book pays tribute to 'health heroes' of Covid-19 pandemic →
Helen Wilson, a pilot for BA City Flyer, was furloughed after flights were grounded and volunteered for an initiative in which cabin crews set up lounges in hospitals to offer tea and comfort to beleaguered NHS staff.
· Zendesk: There's A Path Forward For This Company, But Wait To Buy The Dip →
This is largely due to the fact that A) Zendesk's field sales teams have been grounded and the company isn't hosting expensive customer conferences in the wake of the global pandemic, and B) Zendesk has already started a greater shift toward self-service channels that require lower touch by its sales teams (especially for smaller prospects), which helps to bring down overall sales headcount requirements as the business grows.
· HSBC Holdings plc (HSBC) CEO Noel Quinn on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
We'll have had another six months on geopolitics and I think can have a much better grounded view on what if any impact that's having on our business particularly Hong Kong.
· Can I go on holiday this summer and will I have to quarantine? →
After nearly three months of staying completely grounded, easyJet operated its first post-lockdown flight on 15 June (a domestic service to Glasgow), and other airlines followed suit – though nowhere near pre-coronavirus levels, there are now regular flights to most destinations that UK travellers are free to visit.
· Let's show our resilience and sense of community →
Privatised airlines fund grounded fleets of the latest planes at private not public cost and risk.