“Growth” in the news
Publications and example sentences
· 28% of COVID-19 cases in India till April 30 are asymptomatic: Study →
“While the cumulative number of cases continues to increase, the growth rate of reported cases has slowed,” it said.
· COVID-19 Means Reinsurers Won't Make Cost-Of-Capital In 2020: Fitch →
Which is why we forecast an increasing prevalence of partnerships between investors and reinsurers, greater use of third-party capital to augment underwriting capabilities and also further growth of ILS capital in general.
· Gareth Taylor ready for pressure and ‘big responsibility’ of Manchester City job →
“It’s been great to see his growth and the opportunity that he’s had.
· Malaysian TV producers group calls for National Creative Industry Policy to be updated →
On May 27, Communications and Multimedia Minister Datuk Saifuddin Abdullah reportedly said that the NCIP needed to be re-evaluated and improved to drive and boost the growth of the country’s creative industry.
· Altria Represents One Of The Safest Ultra-High Yields You Can Find Today →
“Fitch believes heightened volatility and risks are present around growth and profitability as the tobacco industry evolves, particularly during the latter half of the next decade as NGPs could represent more than half of nicotine-based product volumes in 10 years according to the company.
· S&P 500 Weekly Update: The 'Bull' Is Alive As Equities Break Out Of The Trading Range →
Q1 GDP was revised to a -5.0% growth rate versus the -4.8% pace registered in the Advance report.
· S&P 500 Revenue Update: First Signs Of Stabilization In Expected Q2 2020 Revenue →
Here is a quick tracking of the expected Q1 and Q2 '20 S&P 500 revenue growth rates since the coronavirus issue started in mid-February 2020:
The Japan Times
· ‘Hold Your Breath, China’ review: China is once again the center of mystery and intrigue →
In China’s cities, the government and certain major industries are bent on economic growth at all costs, including the health of the citizens.
· Sector Spotlight: Manufactured Housing REITs →
The same-store NOI growth of all three manufactured housing REITs dwarfs that of other REIT property types.
· Govt's decision to revise MSME definition was long due; relief amid coronavirus to boost investments →
The need for an upward revision of these thresholds was long due since many entities apprehended taking in more investment due to fear of missing out on MSME benefits and consequently blocked their path to growth and increasing their revenues.