Growth trong tin tức
Ví dụ collocations
|economic growth||Tăng trưởng kinh tế|
|growth factor||Yếu tố tăng trưởng|
|growth rate||Tỉ lệ tăng trưởng|
|population growth||Tăng trưởng dân số|
|rapid growth||Tăng trưởng nhanh|
Thành ngữ và cụm từ →
Các ấn phẩm và câu ví dụ
· World population to peak at 9.7bn by 2064 before entering period of decline, study suggests →
Sub-Saharan Africa and parts of Asia will see population growth as the century progresses.
The Japan Times
· Training for the pandemic economy →
The contribution of education and training to economic growth, and to society generally, is greater than their acquisition cost.
· Digi shares up despite poor H1 2020 performance →
“Key upside risk is stronger service revenue growth, downside risks are stronger competition and lower-than-expected quarterly earnings,” it said in a note today.
· Mukesh Ambani invites startups to work with Jio; offers market access, tech development, capital, more →
Ambani did not just acknowledge the contribution from its multiple startups, which were acquired or funded by Reliance in the past few years, to help build technology capabilities along with Jio Platforms but also invited more startups to partner for the future growth of its businesses.
· Victorian clubs won't be damaged by exodus: Kennett →
Kennett said the state had rebounded in the '90s, having reforms and then growth.
· Guardian Media Group plc (GMG) publishes 2019/20 statutory financial results and announces proposals to position the business for future growth and reduce costs →
GMG had revenues of £223.5 million (2019: £224.5 million), with good growth in reader revenues offset by declines in advertising revenues and ongoing structural declines in newsstand, both of which were exacerbated in the final month of the year due to the effects of coronavirus.
· June/July 2020 Update →
When economic growth is tepid, inflation is accelerating, quantitative easing is happening, and volatility remains elevated, the following assets historically tend to perform well:
· Guardian announces plans to cut 180 jobs →
Instead, they will concentrate on the Guardian’s digital growth and focus on its reader revenue model.
· A wizard of ultrasharp imaging →
From there she continued her work in electron microscopy at IBM in Yorktown Heights, New York, where she spent 20 years working on the development and application of electron microscope technology to studying crystal growth.
· German railway orders 30 high-speed trains for $1.1 billion →
“So we are staying on a course of growth and investment.”