“Guest” in the news
Publications and example sentences
· Texas Instruments Incorporated (TXN) CEO Rich Templeton Presents at Bernstein Investor Conference (Transcript) →
Now, that all of that is out of the way, I can't express what an honor it is to have our guest here joining us today Rich Templeton, Chairman, President, and CEO of Texas Instruments.
· You Are Seeing A Rotation To Cyclicals, Do The Opposite And Buy Tech →
Hey, if you are a fast money trader, yeah, sure, go ahead be my guest, take a shot, and if it doesn’t work, blow it out right away.
· France to reopen cafes, end domestic travel limit →
Sports stadiums and large concert venues will be allowed to host no more than 5,000 guests at a time, provided special measures are put in place to keep people far enough apart.
· Netatmo made a new outdoor camera with a siren to scare off intruders →
Netatmo has released an updated version of its outdoor security smart camera with a powerful alarm to scare off uninvited guests.
· Elon Musk rides shotgun as Jay Leno drives Tesla Cybertruck underground →
The full episode with Musk and other guests is available now online.
· SpartanNash Company (SPTN) CEO Dennis Eidson on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Our team is also setting aside time twice per week for store guests who are at a higher risk of severe illness, including seniors, pregnant women, and those with compromised immune systems.
· Japanese amusement parks ask guests not to scream under new coronavirus guidelines →
Employees are encouraged to use non-verbal methods of communication with guests
· Monro, Inc. (MNRO) CEO Brett Ponton on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
As evidence of our ability to quickly adjust our operations to best serve our customers in the current environment, we now offer key drop and contactless services to our guests.
· The Paris Haute Couture Shows Will Go Digital This July →
There are also 18 “guest members” from around the world that are granted the couture nomenclature, including Iris Van Herpen, Guo Pei, Ronald van der Kemp, and Julie de Libran.
· People in Scotland can meet in groups of eight as lockdown eased →
She gave the example of those who might want to host picnics or barbecues at the weekend, saying guests from the other household should bring their own food, cutlery, plates and cups.