|did not happen||起こらなかった|
|going to happen||起ころうとしている|
|what will happen||何が起こるか|
|what would happen||どうなる|
· Denmark allows cross-border 'sweethearts' to reunite -- if they can prove they've been in a relationship for 6 months →
Find out what's happening in the world as it unfolds.
· Lingerie buying guide: Everything you need to know about size, fit and style →
If you happen to have a more athletic shape, you can choose to add volume to your bust with a padded bra or try something playful with colour and frills to give a fuller illusion.”
· New tape contradicts Michael Jordan's Dream Team claims in The Last Dance →
“It’s his narrative of what happens in the last, quote-unquote dance.
· Arbery case exemplifies abuse of 'stand your ground,' but the damage is broad and systemic →
In fact, what happened on that Brunswick street was not totally unheard of, but part of a documented 21st century pattern.
· BW LPG Ltd. (BWLLF) CEO Anders Onarheim on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
What's the worst that could happen here?
· France's data protection watchdog reviews contact-tracing app StopCovid →
Finally, the CNIL recommends some changes when it comes to informing users about data collection and data retention — it’s hard to understand what happens with your data right now.
· Kirkland Lake Gold: Weakness Equals Opportunity →
And we don't know what's going to happen in third and fourth quarter depending on how this progresses.
· T-Mobile now supports cross-carrier RCS messaging →
It’s not so much cross-carrier as it is “to anyone on another carrier so long as the person is using the Google Messages app and has turned on RCS features.” T-Mobile’s support for Universal Profile should mean that, once other carriers launch support, widespread cross-carrier messaging should start working, but there’s no ETA from other carriers on when that’ll happen.
The New York Times
· Your Short Film of the Day →
Those are some of the questionably appetizing but deliciously funny menu items available in “Relationship Deli.” A witty two-hander from 2018, Ian Van der Werff’s film imagines what happens when a straight woman visits the Tinder of sandwich shops to find a man.
· Hope Springs Eternal →
There is very encouraging stuff happening on the vaccine front.