|did not happen||起こらなかった|
|going to happen||起ころうとしている|
|what will happen||何が起こるか|
|what would happen||どうなる|
· IGP claims unaware police contacted Parlimen Digital participants, says no offence committed →
Supposedly the police had called them to take statements and I read statements, [that their statements were taken] without lawyers, what is happening here?”
· Power showrunner reveals Tommy Egan will reunite with Tariq St Patrick →
Amid the coronavirus pandemic and actor Joseph Sekora’s commitments to Netflix series Ozark, Tommy’s return to screens may not happen for some years.
· Indiana officials investigate report of assault on Black man →
A final report will be forwarded to the Monroe County Prosecutor’s Office, Quillen continued, providing no other details about what happened or whether any arrests have been made.
· Airplane collision in the US: At least 8 killed in plane collision at Idaho lake →
”We think everyone is deceased.” Investigators from the National Transportation Safety Board are headed to the scene and will conduct the investigation into what happened, the sheriff’s office said.
· Puerto Rico braces for political upheaval involving governor →
“That has never happened before,” she said.
· Coronavirus Victoria: everything we know about Melbourne's Covid-19 clusters →
The exact cause of infection is still under investigation, with the Victorian chief health officer, Brett Sutton, suggesting they may never know exactly what happened.
· A tale of two circuses: an existential balancing act →
Circus is a community hive of emotion – laughter, enjoyment, sadness – whatever's happening we all feed off it.
· Israeli spy satellite lifts off as suspicions grow over Iran nuclear facility fire →
He also said that not everything that happens in Iran is necessarily the result of cyberwarfare or sabotage.
· 'Race against time' in Japan floods, 50 feared dead →
We don't know what will happen to us next,” he said.
· Beijing Reaches Milestone; Bolsonaro Tested: Virus Update →
“If you look at how the pubs are being stormed in England, the numbers are rising slightly everywhere, not worryingly yet, but one must be careful that it doesn’t happen very quickly,” Markus Soeder, the premier of the state of Bavaria, said on Monday, adding that the outlook in the U.S. also isn’t particularly bright.