|did not happen||Olmadı|
|going to happen||Olacak|
|what will happen||Ne olacak|
|what would happen||Ne olurdu|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Dominic Cummings: Durham police asked to establish whether Boris Johnson aide broke law →
Steve White, acting Durham Police, Crime and Victims’ Commissioner, said he had asked Durham Police to look into what happened “concerning any potential breach of the law or regulations.”
· Compression →
Utilizing this chart, you can see what is happening.
· Cummings portrayed the London establishment as a class apart. Now he’s become everything he once hated →
Whatever happens next, the Cummings project is over – thanks to Boris Johnson’s career defining mistake
· Occidental Petroleum: The Uncle, The Oracle And The $40 Billion In Debt →
If this doesn't happen the company's future is bleak.
· Just add chocolate, or dates, or banana … 10 delicious flapjack recipes to suit every taste →
Not a traditionally Scottish snack, just from the marvellous Scottish Baking by Sue Lawrence: it’s a versatile recipe that basically lets you add anything you happen to have around, raisins, apricots, coconut, flaked almonds, whatever, and is also the only one that uses any flour.
· Tom Brady shows he's human as Tiger Woods backs up trash talk at 'Champions for Charity' golf match →
Find out what's happening in the world as it unfolds.
· Doja Cat apologises after song containing racial slur resurfaces →
“I want to address what’s been happening on Twitter,” she wrote on Instagram.
· Delhi IGI airport opens for domestic flights! Flyers note these 10 points before departure and arrival →
According to officials quoted in the report, since domestic flights are short, the possibility of this happening is low as anyone developing symptoms in such a short span of time is unlikely.
· From crop tops to tie-dye: how lockdown has liberated men's wardrobes →
It happened a few weeks into lockdown.
· My cancer treatment is over for now, so where is my sense of relief? →
I can’t even start to find in-person support groups to help me process all that has happened.