“Harness” in the news
Publications and example sentences
· Fandom appoints Zirca Digital Solutions as a media partner for the Indian market →
“Our ability to harness fan passion combined with Zirca’s innovative sales solutions will enable us to reach consumers in new and effective ways.”
· Fifa president joins Malaysian football personalities in Aidilfitri video greeting →
“Break the chain of infection, but harness the power of connection.
· Laika's stop-motion spin on TikTok quarantine fistfights is a must-watch →
And so the stop-motion animation studio behind Hollywood hits like Coraline and Kubo and the Two Strings came up with an inventive spin on the quarantine fight challenge that harnesses their strengths.
The Wall Street Journal
· Trucking Looks to Bundle Up Technology →
The idea is to help harness the torrent of data and reduce the clutter and duplication that has come as layers of technology have been bolted onto trucks.
The New York Times
· The Week in Business: The End of the Office as We Know It →
Several states and countries are looking to harness the technology, but it’s unclear how many will actually create apps, or how many people will use them.
· Project Pitlane: how rival F1 teams united in battle against Covid-19 →
Daily virtual meetings began to harness these skills at every UK-based team, with Mercedes, Red Bull, Renault, Williams, McLaren, Racing Point and Haas volunteering enthusiastically.
The China Post
· First commercial space taxi a pit stop on Musk’s Mars quest →
But with NASA’s permission, SpaceX engineer Florence Li was hoisted into the rocket nozzle with a crane and harness.