· World needs 'green recovery', health experts tell G20 leaders →
Promoting the hashtag #HealthyRecovery, the appeal called for removing hundreds of billions of dollars in subsidies for oil, gas and coal, the main drivers of both global warming and air pollution.
· Square: Soon To $100/Share And Beyond →
Firstly, the #CashAppFriday hashtag became viral on Twitter as the company literally started giving money away.
· Tips, links and suggestions: what are you reading this week? →
If you’re on Instagram, now you can share your reads with us: simply tag your posts with the hashtag #GuardianBooks, and we’ll include a selection in this blog.
· Abe’s Popularity Plummets Amid Latest Controversy →
Japanese celebrities such as pop star Kyary Pamyu Pamyu led online protests by reposting the hashtag “I oppose the revision to the Public Prosecutors Office Law,” which reached over 3.8 million shares in two days on Twitter.
· Lockdown listening: classical music and opera to stream at home →
Search hashtag #SongsofComfort.
· Doja Cat apologises after song containing racial slur resurfaces →
On Friday (22 May), the hashtag #DojaCatIsOverParty began trending after an old song with a racial slur emerged alongside allegations that she had taken part in racist video chats.
· Coronavirus: Countries try 'travel bubbles' to save post-lockdown tourist season →
The French government has launched a #ThisSummerIAmVisitingFrance hashtag.
· Meet the Press - May 24, 2020 →
They're selling t-shirts with a hashtag on it.
· Normal People: Paul Mescal wishes co-star Daisy Edgar Jones happy birthday as he shares behind-the-scenes photos →
The chain even received its own hashtag on Twitter, while an Instagram account dedicated to the piece of jewellery currently has 157,000 followers.