Hashtag в новостях
Публикации и примеры предложений
The New York Times
· Robert Battle Keeps Going With Sarah Vaughan and Homegrown Tomatoes →
“I’ve been thinking a lot about the notion of, before it was a hashtag or a movement, that the Ailey company was demonstrating that Black lives matter in all of the work that we do,” he said.
· Zimbabwe president vows to 'flush out' opponents →
The latest government clampdown sparked outrage on social media with the hashtag #ZimbabweanLivesMatter trending worldwide on Twitter since Monday.
The China Post
· Zimbabwe president unapologetic about arrests of critics →
The hashtag #Zimbabweanlivesmatter has been used in social media to draw attention to the wave of arrests.
· Misdiagnosing Our Cyberhealth →
Using the hashtag, they posted photographs of themselves in cap and gown, holding their diploma and surrounded by loved ones.
· Katy Perry defends Ellen DeGeneres amid ‘mean’ allegations and TV show investigation →
Perry’s tweets come hours after DeGeneres’s wife, the Arrested Development actor Portia de Rossi, launched a hashtag campaign in support of DeGeneres.
· Microsoft’s rescue attempt of TikTok endears old company to new generation →
Bearing hashtags like #SaveTikTok and #Microsoft, which have attracted nearly 1 billion views combined, TikTok’ers — an overwhelmingly young group that uses the app to create short dance, lip-sync, comedy and talent videos — embraced a company founded by people their grandparent’s age and whose former chief executive’s pre-internet-era onstage outbursts and profuse sweating are now a YouTube meme.
· Thailand orders new investigation into Red Bull heir's alleged hit and run →
The move spurred widespread anger amplified by trending hashtags on Twitter such as BoycottRedBull, as his case was perceived as an example of the impunity apparently enjoyed by the kingdom’s powerful billionaire class.
· Microsoft's rescue attempt of TikTok endears old company to new generation →
Bearing hashtags like #SaveTikTok and #Microsoft, which have attracted nearly 1 billion views combined, TikTok'ers - an overwhelmingly young group that uses the app to create short dance, lip-sync, comedy and talent videos - embraced a company founded by people their grandparent's age and whose former chief executive's pre-internet-era onstage outbursts and profuse sweating are now a YouTube meme.
· America’s meme machine is fueling the populist movement globally →
Meanwhile: Tweets about QAnon are exploding worldwide, according to separate data from GroupSense, which tracked tweets that have used some of the top QAnon-affiliated hashtags.