|head football coach||ヘッドフットボールコーチ|
|head of state||国家元首|
· Medallia, Inc. (MDLA) CEO Leslie Stretch on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
And I think that's where everybody is headed.
· Facebook strikes global licensing deal with Indian music label Saregama →
We are very proud to partner with Saregama that will allow people on our platforms, globally, to use their favourite retro Indian music to further enrich their content on our platforms,” said Manish Chopra, Director and Head of Partnerships at Facebook India, in a statement.
· Spain records no virus deaths for second day running →
But Fernando Simon, head of the Coordination Centre for Health Alerts and Emergencies, also told journalists of the ongoing concern at “day-to-day discrepancies” in the data — divergences that would be “verified,” he said.
· Coronavirus Impact: Demand for ready-to-eat foods gathers steam; sale increases by 20-30% →
“We have also tied up with a few corporate houses as conventional catering has taken a backseat among rising concerns around health and safety,” Gaurav Mahajan, head of marketing, Haldiram, noted.
· Private equity 'barbarian' KKR spends big and fast to avoid mistakes of 2008 crisis →
KKR Australia head Scott Bookmyer speaks at The Australian Financial Review business summit in March.Credit:Janie Barrett
· Australia swim coach Verhaeren quits after Tokyo delay →
Australia's head swimming coach Jacco Verhaeren quit Wednesday, opting to return to his native Netherlands for family reasons after COVID-19 forced the postponement of this year's Tokyo Olympics.
The New York Times
· Steve King, House Republican With a History of Racist Remarks, Loses Primary →
Just before the election, the head of the Republican House campaign arm, Representative Steve Stivers of Ohio, issued a highly unusual rebuke of Mr. King for his endorsement of the Toronto mayoral candidate, Faith Goldy, who has espoused white nationalism, and for comments seeming to embrace the “Great Replacement,” a far-right conspiracy theory.
The Japan Times
· America’s unrest: Why I am protesting →
“The first protest I made it to the front line on my knees, shouting ‘Hands up don’t shoot.’ I jumped and dodged from at least a few flash-bangs from my head.
· 'Queen of Quarantina': Perth dancer finds fashion inspiration in hotel isolation →
“I had a few more designs in my head so I could have done with a third week in quarantine,” she said.
The China Post
· Friends mourn ex-Indiana football player slain during unrest →
“The news of the passing of Chris Beaty is just devastating,” Indiana head football coach Tom Allen said in a statement.