Head trong tin tức
Ví dụ collocations
|head coach||Huân luyện viên trưởng|
|head football||Đầu bóng đá|
|head football coach||Huấn luyện viên bóng đá|
|head of state||Nguyên thủ quốc gia|
|head office||Trụ sở chính|
Thành ngữ và cụm từ →
Các ấn phẩm và câu ví dụ
· Broncos' 2020 Roster Report Card: Grading the Running Backs →
Today, I'm breaking down exactly what the Broncos have in their running backs heading into 2020 and grading the position.
· Government hopes cut in red tape will triple UK's battery capacity →
Kayte O’Neill, the head of markets at National Grid ESO, said: “How we operate Great Britain’s grid is changing, with record levels of renewable sources generating our power.
· What is the Toughest Stretch for Giants' Defensive Line? →
The Giants' defensive line is considered one of the team's strengths heading into 2020.
The New York Times
· Trump Continues Criticism of Movement to Defund the Police →
“Any police executive with a head on their shoulders rejects this idea that they somehow need to be tougher on protesters,” Mr. Hickman said, citing as an example Art Acevedo, Houston’s police chief, who last month publicly criticized Mr. Trump’s comments.
· WHO sounds alarm as coronavirus cases rise by one million in five days →
“Let me be blunt, too many countries are headed in the wrong direction, the virus remains public enemy number one,” he told a virtual briefing from WHO headquarters in Geneva.
· Outcry from environmentalists as Brazil fires official monitoring deforestation →
Suely Vaz, the former head of environment regulator IBAMA, said before the release of the June data that the army isn’t using the technical planning and intelligence required, nor are they trained in such methods to stop deforestation.
· Inside Duke's Search For Kara Lawson →
Duke conducted a 10-day, nationwide search for its new women’s head coach after Joanne McCallie resigned unexpectedly in early July.
· Dean Pay set to quit as coach of Canterbury Bulldogs →
Dean Pay is set to quit his job as Canterbury head coach on Tuesday when he meets with the NRL club’s management.
· Lululemon Faces Unreasonable Expectations →
As I mentioned, almost the entire world of retailers would love to see next year's revenue flat to last year, but analysts are expecting a blockbuster increase in comparable sales heading into calendar 2021.
· Real Madrid edge closer to La Liga title with narrow win over Granada →
Zinedine Zidane’s team arrived here having won eight from eight and kept five consecutive clean sheets, leading Barcelona on the head to head record with a game in hand.