|headquarters are located||本社があります|
|moved its headquarters||本社を移転|
· Cops arrest eight for cutting TM cables in Melaka, causing losses worth RM500,000 →
“Subsequently, a special team was assembled and suspects 1 — 6 were arrested in Muar and Melaka Tengah, while two more gave themselves up at the Melaka Tengah District Police Headquarters (IPK),” Afzanizar said at a press conference after a recovery movement control order (RMCO) standard operating procedure (SOP) briefing today.
The China Post
· A shattered Beirut emerges from the rubble stunned, wounded →
Few lamented the damage at the headquarters of the state electricity company, a symbol of the corruption and poor governance that has bedeviled Lebanon since the end of the war.
The New York Times
· ‘Godspell’ in 2020: Masks, Partitions and a Contactless Crucifixion →
He pulled out his cellphone and called Equity’s national headquarters.
· (3th LD) Downpours continue to grip S. Korea, key dam opens floodgates →
The downpours had killed 15 and left 11 missing as of 4:30 p.m., according to the Central Disaster and Safety Countermeasure Headquarters.
· Police summon protest leaders for breaching emergency law →
Police said, however, Mr Anon, 35, was being summoned over an earlier protest in July outside the army headquarters.
· Thai police summon protest leaders for breaching COVID-19 emergency law →
Police said, however, Anon, 35, was being summoned over an earlier protest in July outside the army headquarters.
· Finding my heart's purpose at 70 →
I noticed an email inviting me to a free open evening at The Guardian in their King’s Cross headquarters, to learn about their Creative Writing and Publishing MA, in partnership with the University of Lincoln.
The New York Times
· Digital Revenue Exceeds Print for 1st Time for New York Times Company →
The company’s headquarters in Midtown Manhattan were all but shut down in March because of the pandemic, and Times employees have been advised that they will not be required to return to the office before January.
The Rio Times
· Explosion Strikes Brazilian Embassy in Beirut and Diplomats’ Residence →
A last employee had just left the premises when the explosion struck the embassy headquarters.