|headquarters are located||本社があります|
|moved its headquarters||本社を移転|
The New York Times
· Why the U.S. May Remove Hong Kong's 'Special Status' →
Hong Kong is also the regional headquarters for many of the world’s biggest companies.
· Coronavirus may cut the superstar city down to size →
The bottom line: Corporate headquarters are staying put — Google and Apple aren't about to close up their Silicon Valley campuses.
· Hong Kong loses US ‘special status’ — what next? →
According to the Congressional Research Service, nearly 300 US companies have a regional headquarters in the city, while 434 that have regional offices.
The Japan Times
· Masayoshi Son’s SoftBank strained by losses and infighting at the top →
He has also established his own power base at the fund’s London headquarters, surrounded by a coterie of former Deutsche Bank colleagues.
· Cricket Australia's cash crisis claims to be put to the test →
The numbers will be closely analysed by the players and the states, who have both been sceptical about the dire outlook claimed by headquarters.
· NDMC seals headquarter building after employee tests positive for COVID-19 →
Three employees of the NDMC had tested positive for COVID-19 on Wednesday, prompting the civic body to seal a floor of its headquarters in Lutyen’s Delhi and a section of another building housing its office in Gole Market.
The Wall Street Journal
· News Corp to Stop Printing 100 Australian Newspapers →
As the impact of the pandemic deepened, News Corp laid off hundreds of staffers in Australia and the U.S., including at News Corp headquarters in New York; at the New York Post; and at Move Inc., the operator of realtor.com, a News Corp spokesman said at the time of the third-quarter result’s release.
· GE, tracing its roots to Thomas Edison, sells its light bulb business →
GE did not disclose the terms but said the lighting division's headquarters would remain in Cleveland and its more than 700 employees would transfer to Savant upon completion of the sale.
The Japan Times
· What Hong Kong losing its ‘special status’ would mean →
Some 290 U.S. companies had regional headquarters in the city that year and another 434 had regional offices, it said.