Hesitate в новостях
|did not hesitate||Не задумываясь|
|not hesitate||Не стесняйтесь|
Идиомы и речевые обороты →
Публикации и примеры предложений
· Netanyahu warns Hezbollah after Israeli strike in Syria →
Netanyahu, who toured a military base on Tuesday, said Israel would not hesitate to take further action.
· Coronavirus Australia: Military deployed and car windows smashed by police to enforce lockdown stay-at-home orders →
“We don’t want to be doing hat, but people have to absolutely understand there are consequences for your actions and if you aren’t doing the right thing we will not hesitate to issue infringements, to arrest you, to detain you where it’s appropriate.”
· Number of suicides in Singapore continues to be highest among those in their 20s, says Samaritans of Singapore →
Recognising that some individuals in distress may hesitate to speak on the phone, SOS said it has brought forward the launch of its text-based service.
· Ex-teacher hopes to free Belarus from president’s iron fist →
“I was hesitating and on the verge of stepping down.”
· Shopee Malaysia deletes listings of pirated local films ‘Ada Apa Dengan Dosa’, ‘Keluarga Iskandar’ →
Following the incident yesterday, the Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission said that the agency will not hesitate to block sites that sell pirated products.
· Footy caught in possession →
Every now and then, you see a player hesitate as he would not have once.
· University of Illinois Moving Fall Classes Online After Nov. 20; Will This Affect Illini Athletics? →
In an online 50-minute “public presentation” last month with Illinois Athletics Director Josh Whtiman, Jones said U of I would not hesitate to cancel fall sports, including football, if the health concerns created a situation where no other alternative was possible.
· Ferrari's (RACE) CEO Louis Camilleri on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
But I would hesitate now to give you any sort of sense for 2021, other than, yes, we're working on a weak base and it should be a strong year.
· UK coronavirus: lockdown laws still not implemented four days after Manchester restrictions — as it happened →
The Welsh government’s policy is to tackle outbreaks on a local level but the first minister said if there was a nationwide surge then the government would not hesitate to reimpose wider lockdown measures.