|did not hesitate||Tereddüt etmedi|
|not hesitate||Tereddüt etmeyin|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· University of Illinois Moving Fall Classes Online After Nov. 20; Will This Affect Illini Athletics? →
In an online 50-minute “public presentation” last month with Illinois Athletics Director Josh Whtiman, Jones said U of I would not hesitate to cancel fall sports, including football, if the health concerns created a situation where no other alternative was possible.
· Ferrari's (RACE) CEO Louis Camilleri on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
But I would hesitate now to give you any sort of sense for 2021, other than, yes, we're working on a weak base and it should be a strong year.
· Why Gold Failed Japan (And What That Means For America) →
Moreover, now that direct payments are openly acceptable many politicians won't hesitate to take advantage and spend their way to re-election.
· How Iran’s Virus Fight Is Tied to Struggle With U.S. →
The government hesitated to quarantine the city, home to the nation’s largest theological seminary, describing such a step as “medieval.” It was also slow to halt flights from China, its main economic and geopolitical partner, and to close holy sites such as Qom’s shrine of Fatima Masumeh, from which Shiite pilgrims carried the virus across the Middle East.
· Will The Show Still Go On For College Marching Bands During the COVID-19 Era? →
“With the understanding that if circumstances dictate, we certainly won’t hesitate to pull the car over if you will.”
· From Serbia to CFB →
The 17-year-old senior-to-be didn't hesitate with his response.
· When Fly Got Swatted →
I see you; you hesitate, your ass mine.
The New York Times
· Gymnasts Worldwide Push Back on Their Sport’s Culture of Abuse →
Athletes hesitated out of fear and uncertainty because abuse was so normalized, Mason said.
The New York Times
· Is Telemedicine Here to Stay? →
But, a few months later, he didn’t hesitate to go to the clinic for his checkup.