|hide behind||Arkasına saklanmak|
|tried to hide||Saklamaya çalıştı|
|tries to hide||Saklamaya çalışır|
|trying to hide||Saklanmaya çalışmak|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Covid-19 expert Karl Friston: 'Germany may have more immunological “dark matter”' →
And that question hides a host of others, including questions relating to national testing strategies.
· Campbell Soup Maintaining Upward Trend Despite Global Recession →
You can’t even see the 52-week currently because the lower rail of the channel is hiding it.
The New York Times
· George Floyd, Hong Kong, SpaceX: Your Weekend Briefing →
A group of more than 10 Twitter officials quickly gathered virtually to review Mr. Trump’s post and ultimately decided to hide it with a warning label that said the message violated its policy against glorifying violence.
The New York Times
· A Classically Inspired House, Complete with Tragedy →
He did not dare to disturb any watchful spirits by using the master bathrooms lined in marble and mosaic, nor the piano hidden inside a lemon-wood cabinet.
· Evaluating CEFs As Dry Powder Assets →
Not only does it hide the fact that the fund is earning a fraction of its distribution but it also leads to a tight discount.
· The Vast of Night review – mesmerising retro sci-fi →
What have the US government been hiding all these years?
· Is Donald Trump's love-hate relationship with Twitter on the rocks? →
A day later, in another first, Twitter hid a tweet by Trump behind a warning accusing him of breaking its rules by “glorifying violence” in a message that said looters at protests in Minneapolis would be shot.
The Japan Times
· Massive protests raise fears of new waves of coronavirus outbreaks →
Tim Walz said after another night of unrest in Minneapolis that many protesters wearing masks were simply trying to hide their identities and “cause confusion and take advantage of this situation.”
· Out on the 'microbeats' where police hope to reclaim London's streets from gangs →
An imitation handgun and a large machete were recently found hidden beneath marrows at a London Road grocery, planted by gang members should a situation escalate.