“High” in the news
Publications and example sentences
· Lockdown: What will government announce after latest three-week review today? →
The prime minister is expected to formally reduce the threat level from 4 – the second-highest level, in which the transmission is said to be “high”.
· How I Find The Right Start-Up To Invest In →
Other characteristic that I look for include a clear path to profitability which can't be blocked by too much share dilution, high gross margins and preferably a recurring revenue model.
· Dollar General gains after earnings smasher →
A reduction in markdowns as a percentage of sales and higher initial markups on inventory purchases partially offset an increase in distribution costs, which were driven by increased volume and discretionary bonus expense.
· Beware The Highlight Reel, AAON's Awesome Results Aren't Sustainable →
Returns on invested capital were high.
· The Risk Hiding In Your GDXJ →
One of the ways to bet on higher gold prices is with GDXJ or the junior gold miners ETF from VanEck.
The New York Times
· Pompeo Hits Out at China →
If the administration follows through on reclassifying Hong Kong, Trump could impose the same high tariffs on its exports that he has already placed on goods coming from mainland China.
· China Mobile: Potential New Cold War Keeps This Dividend On Ice →
Following interest rates plunging to record low levels across virtually the entire globe, many investors are actively seeking sources of higher income.
· Virgin Media to disappear from UK high street →
Virgin Media is to disappear from the high street after deciding its network of more than 50 retail stores will stay shut once the coronavirus pandemic lockdown ends.
· GW Pharma: Analysts Aren't Thinking Clearly →
While the name is up from the lows in March, it is still well below the 52-week high of $187.69 and I believe there is room to run.
· Plenty Of Rooms At Hotel California →
As you can see (above), it doesn’t look so good for the high leveraged REITs such as Sotherly, Ashford, Braemar Hotels, and CorePoint.