· Crushing It: A NICE Investment For This Uncertain Investment Climate →
The stock price is modestly overvalued relative to its peers but is breaking out to new highs.
· World No-Tobacco Day 2020: Critical Illness Cover, Cancer Policy, Health Insurance Buying Guide →
However, you also need to understand that smokers are at a high risk of getting cancer.
· Supreme Court rejects challenge to limits on church services →
“Yet, ICE has initiated transfers from facilities with high concentrations of COVID-19 positive cases to facilities with no known cases.”
· When will private equity investments resume in India; at least this much more wait ahead →
This would include sectors reliant on discretionary consumer spending, such as tourism, hospitality and aviation, which have notoriously high fixed costs.
· Applied Materials Inc (AMAT) CEO Gary Dickerson Presents at 2020 Bernstein Strategic Decisions Conference (Transcript) →
But before we go down that rabbit hole, I do want to start higher level and more open ended.
· Robinsons Land: Weathering The Storm With Strong Balance Sheet →
Robinsons Land's larger Philippines-listed property peers, Ayala Land (OTCPK:AYAAF) (OTC:AYAAY) [ALI:PM] and SM Prime (OTCPK:SPHXF) (OTCPK:SPHXY) [SMPH:PM], are valued by the market at much higher consensus forward next twelve months' P/E multiples of 13.6 times and 32.7 times, respectively.
· Hong Kong leaders say Trump 'completely wrong' for curbing ties →
In some of his toughest rhetoric yet, Trump said Beijing had broken its word over Hong Kong's high degree of autonomy from Beijing, by proposing the national security legislation and that the territory no longer warranted US economic privileges.
· FuelCell Energy Preferred: The Top 10 Reasons To Consider This 14.7% Green Energy Yielder →
At my Panick High Yield Report service, I cover many high-yield opportunities in sectors such as shipping, the midstream energy sector, real estate and financials.
· 'I’m stuck in limbo': will the Covid generation of young people face long-term fallout? →
These tests come with higher stakes.
· Tim Dowling: have I killed the tortoise, or is it just angry? →
I try to level off the top of the hedge by holding the trimmer upside down, high above my head.