|able to hold||持てる|
|continued to hold||保持し続けた|
|put on hold||保留する|
· Video won't kill the catwalk, say critics of first digital fashion week →
“I really love the emotion of the show, the history you can tell with the place you hold it in, the music and the people” who come.
· Brexit LIVE: Boris Johnson sets Michel Barnier 21 day deadline to agree to principle deal →
5pm update: Brexit will hold back UK economic recovery, warns Moody's
· Singapore GE: PAP narrowly wins West Coast GRC with 51.69pc of the vote →
SINGAPORE, July 11 — The People’s Action Party (PAP) held on to West Coast Group Representation Constituency (GRC) by a slim margin after a tough fight from the Progress Singapore Party (PSP), winning 51.69 per cent of the vote in the General Election.
· 'Rad', 'BMX Bandits' and childhood nostalgia →
When the Blu-ray finally arrived, of course I had to watch it straight away, and then followed that up with a repeat viewing of BMX Bandits as well to see which of the two would hold up better when viewed through adult eyes.
· Singapore GE: Workers’ Party retains Hougang stronghold →
He held it for two decades.
· Louis Vuitton quits Paris to show in China and Japan →
The announcement came after Abloh made a mixed live action and animated film for Paris men's fashion week, which is being held online for the first time because of the coronavirus pandemic.
· Singapore GE: Workers’ Party retains Aljunied GRC with improved margin →
I think we should remember that this election is held in actually very difficult times,” said Singh.
The Wall Street Journal
· Judge Dismisses Helms-Burton Lawsuit Against Carnival →
Business leaders increasingly see blockchain technology as integral to organizational innovation, with applications in place across a range of industries despite ongoing adoption challenges, according to Deloitte’s “2020 Global Blockchain Survey.” The findings also indicate a greater acceptance of the digital assets that are bought, sold, and held on blockchain platforms.
· Gold Stocks Blast Higher →
The best daily proxy for gold investment demand is the changes in the physical-gold-bullion holdings held in trust by the major gold ETFs.
· Trump Commutes Sentence Of Longtime Friend And Adviser Roger Stone →
Jackson entertained the motion, even holding a hearing in which she brought back members of the jury for questioning, but she ultimately rejected Stone's bid for a new trial and sentenced him to more than three years in prison.